Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

I was SO EXCITED to see some new action under this thread!

WooHoo...a new little blessing finding her way home!!! God is good!!! Congratulations to the latest Fools!!!

I am praying for the brave birthfamily as well!!! Hoping the birthbrothers are getting lots of hugs tonight (Mom and Dad too). May God help them not feel as though they have lost another sister but instead gained a whole new family.

:):):) May God bless this new family!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessings to all those that are touched by this amazing story. This is a loved child...period! Welcome little girl into the family called Abrazo.

Here's to the newest parents...may the sleepless nights be few, and the hugs and kisses many!

Congratulations to the new family .... sooooo precious!!! What a wonderful, sweet picture and story. Blessings to the birth parents, too. Hugs!

Congratulations Venki and BJ and their little bundle of joy. Her name fits her so well. She is so precious. I also want to say what a courageous birthfamily this little one has. They have been a joy to be around and Abrazo has taken them all into our hearts. Thank you for showing us what tremendous love looks like.

Mona

Congratulations to your new baby girl......

Linda

Congratualations! Baby girls are a wonderful piece of heaven.