Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our deepest heartfelt THANK YOU to all of our forum family for your prayers and well wishes!

We are overjoyed!

Clara is God's greatest miracle in our lives and we are greatful every minute!

She is peeking up at me right now..."Mommy, when can I post on the forum?" "Not just yet little one, but soon enough I'm sure!"

We continue to pray for our dear birth family and keep them close to our hearts.

With Love and Gratitude,

Andrea, Don and CLARA!

OOOOOOOOh the new pictures are just DARLING!!!!!!

Our deepest heartfelt THANK YOU to all of our forum family for your prayers and well wishes!

We are overjoyed!

Clara is God's greatest miracle in our lives and we are greatful every minute!

She is peeking up at me right now..."Mommy, when can I post on the forum?" "Not just yet little one, but soon enough I'm sure!"

We continue to pray for our dear birth family and keep them close to our hearts.

With Love and Gratitude,

Andrea, Don and CLARA!

Congratulations.... What a cutie she is.

Linda

Edited by Tonycpa and Linda

Congrats Don and Andrea,

Clara is so beautiful. We also love the name....Scotts grandmother's name was Clara and our baby Skye's middle name is Olara (Ol from my grandmother Olive and ara from his grandmother Clara). Enjoy her and start your journal now because it all goes so quickly.

Sandi

It looks like Sept., Oct., and Nov. will have this topic about to burst. It seems that everyone is matching with birthmoms due in the fall.

The next few months are going to be super busy for Abrazo. Those ladies need to rest up!

The state that lost so many residents one year ago is about to gain a very special new citizen, one tiny Texas-born darlin' who puts the rice back in the gumbo for his proud new folks! They had struggled with infertility and wondered "why us?" more times than Katrina broke levees, but these Louisiana graduates of our Fools Crush In weekend of March/April 2006 didn't focus on the storm, they looked for a rainbow, and found it in El Paso, of all places! where a young mom struggled to overcome a mountain of challenges, raising two small children and concealing a pregnancy that wasn't planned. They kept the faith, she kept her secret, and the precious son they share wins the pot of gold at their rainbow's end. Congratulations, all! Here's wishing you blue skies and sunshine from here on out!

Well, here's posting from El Paso after spending time with a courageous birthmom and her two small children and then to be there as two new parents shared in the awe of their son. This Abrazo auntie was oohing and aaahing along with mom and had to agree that this bundle of joy is a looker. Pictures will be up on the gallery tomorrow when I return to San Antonio. For now I want to congratulate Paul & Terri and their precious son. I'll let them tell you his name. Welcome to the family little one. You will be loved.

Mona :wub:

Congratulations, Terri and Paul!!! Welcome to the world little fella!!! We look forward to seeing your sweet face proudly posted in the gallery! Prayers go up for this new family and their brave birthmom.

Congratulations Terri & Paul

What a way to add new spice to your gumbo! AIHEEEE!

God Bless Your Son.

Your family, BP and children are in our prayers.

"Les le bon temp roule"

Your Cajun Forum Friend,

Nita

Congrats to the new Abrazo family, to the little guy and to the sweet birthmom! We cannot wait to see photos!

Susan

A song sung blue with a happy ending. Welcome little boy Welcome!