• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Abrazo families,

The happy little girl is Kate Rylee!!!

With love from Yoakum

Chris, Amy and Kate

Kayla too!

Congratulations Chris, Amy and Kate! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Check out the gallery for the photos of our two newest families!

Congratulations Chris, Amy and Kate!!

What a wonderful picture on the gallery with Kayla. Such a special time for your family and we are happy to have another Abrazo baby to the family.

Many happy returns to those in Yoakum.

Mona

So excited for these new bouncing bundles of joy! :D

Heather

Very excited to hear more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are keeping all fingers and toes crossed for the news.

Nothing happens by accident. Sometimes, it's hard to understand why bad things happen to good people. But the truth is, in the tapestry of life, every thread is part of a greater pattern, and so it was for one Michigan couple, who'd been through a failed adoption elsewhere at the start of the year, and one Texas birthmom, whose dreams for her baby's future became less attainable every month she'd planned on parenting. There was seemingly no reason for the heartache both parties had gone through... until today! when two graduates from And Then, There Were Ten! (7/06) signed entrustment agreements making one precious, Texas-born maiden the daughter of their dreams, and making her birthmom and her partner a special part of their forever family, as well. Best wishes to each of them; may their life's tapestry continue to unfold in an array of colors and a pattern of love that never ends.

Congratulations on the new little girl and her proud family!

OH MY GOSH YAY!!! NO MAKE THAT A SUPER YAY!!! How totally awesome!!! A little girl!!! The tears started flowing...CONGRATS ANDREA AND DON!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Don and Andrea,

Congratulations on finding your sweet child!

Claudia

Congrats on the new little girl....

Linda

It's over a hundred degrees here in Arlington, Texas and I can't get the chill bumps to go away! I am so excited!!!!! I can't wait to hear all the details and see our wonderful new Tens Family!!!!!!!