Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy for the new parents! :D

Heather

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! I can't wait to see a picture of the newest family!!!

Hugs,

Elaine

YAY a new family!!! How exciting!!!! Congrats!!! :D

yippee...A new baby for the Fools. Oh BOY! :P

Even after your own placement, does your HEART still skip a beat with each and every baby announcement??

Congratulations to the newest family!! It's fun to think about 1 more stocking to hang.

Even after your own placement, does your HEART still skip a beat with each and every baby announcement??

Congratulations to the newest family!! It's fun to think about 1 more stocking to hang.

Even after your own placement--five (and a half, as Joshua would say) years later--my heart still skips a beat with every baby announcement, and I get CHILLS!!

Congratulations to the newest family!!

Edited by suebee

Even after your own placement--five (and a half, as Joshua would say) years later--my heart still skips a beat with every baby announcement, and I get CHILLS!!

Congratulations to the newest family!!

The answer is YES!!

Toni,

I love your new avitar!! So cute!

Congratulations to the newest Fool Family! Anxiously waiting all the news and pictures.

Congrats to the new family and the placement of their new baby boy.

What a wonderful story.... Boys are great.....

Linda

On Valentine's Day this year, a couple who'd initially pursued international adoption sent their inquiry to Abrazo, on their homestudy worker's recommendation and in hopes of expediting their adoption dreams. They attended orientation the next month, becoming part of the Fools Crush In (3/06).

Shortly thereafter, they began speaking with prospective birthparents, and fell in love with them all, but none of the birthparents they spoke with had gotten their paperwork back into the agency. This couple, however, did not lose hope. They held those missing moms in their hearts and kept them in their prayers, and just last week, their faith was rewarded, as they suddenly received word that one of those women had just submitted her paperwork and wanted to match with them!

Eight days later, they were in an Amarillo hospital embracing their new son and his very-pleased birthmom, and today, they are officially PARENTS, no fooling!

Congratulations and loving wishes go out to this much-loved little boy and the three parents who've joined forces to make "happily-ever-after" his.

I guess this must be David & Lisa, :):):)

We are really happy for the two of them. We hope their new journey as parents is filled with bliss and joy :D:D

Happily our fools family grows......may these precious little bundles continue to grace our family!

BJ

Congratulations to all of the newest families!!

CONGRATULATIONS NEW LITTLE FAMILY!

AS THE DR. TOLD US AFTER WE PLACED . . . . .DONT SMOTHER THE BABY WITH TOO MANY KISSES :)

Edited by the coopers