Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nine times the excitment, Monica and Clyde when sweet baby Ella Lauren arrived. Congratulations to the couple who waited patiently to meet their baby girl. Congratulations on a dream come true with a birthmom and birthgrandma to add to the joy.

Tiffany,

Cute, cute picture of your little one!!

Edited by Garden of Hope

Abrazo has the cutest babies. Everyone's pictures are so beautiful. Congratulations to all!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Gregory and Angie, it was a pleasure to meet you this weekend and to have the chance to see your two families together as another baby girl entered your family. She is beautiful.

Monica and Clyde congratulations on your baby girl.

Abrazo was full of excitement this weekend as orientation went on and so many other events were taking place at the same time.

Congratulations to all.

Mona

I was so sad to miss Gregory and Angie's placement while I was on vacation and so excited to hear about Clyde and Monica's!!!

Three cheers to the two new families and their precious daughters!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW PARENTS :D:D:D

I was so excited to read about Monica and Clyde, I am sure the wait is so worth it when you look at your daughter, I am so happy for you. Enjoy every day it is a gift.

Congrats Angie & Gregory, and you probably thought you were just gonna get some plastic Abrazo cup and a pen when you left. It just shows you when you least expect it and dont wait til tomorrow to get those rooms ready.

I am so happy for the new couples, as you can see from our Avitar, GIRLS ROCK!!! Enjoy them and post some pics.

Sandi

Congratulations to the two new families and their precious new daughters!!

Be sure to let us know how you're doing when you catch your breath!

Congratulations to the families of the new BUNDLES of PINK!!

Congratulations to both families!!! Monica and Clyde....this is awesome! Can't wait to meet her!

My goodness ---- what an incredibly busy and special week!!!

Many best wishes to the happy parents of

Baby Ella, Baby Kathryn and Baby Christian.

You all are just beaming with joy!!

I'm so happy for each of you!!

God Bless - Laura

Girls, Girls, Girls!!!! We love them all!!!

Congratulations to the new families on your bundles of pink!!

I promise you will have so much fun!

God Bless You All!!

The Garrison Family

Walker, Nita & Camille

On Valentine's Day this year, a couple who'd initially pursued international adoption sent their inquiry to Abrazo, on their homestudy worker's recommendation and in hopes of expediting their adoption dreams. They attended orientation the next month, becoming part of the Fools Crush In (3/06).

Shortly thereafter, they began speaking with prospective birthparents, and fell in love with them all, but none of the birthparents they spoke with had gotten their paperwork back into the agency. This couple, however, did not lose hope. They held those missing moms in their hearts and kept them in their prayers, and just last week, their faith was rewarded, as they suddenly received word that one of those women had just submitted her paperwork and wanted to match with them!

Eight days later, they were in an Amarillo hospital embracing their new son and his very-pleased birthmom, and today, they are officially PARENTS, no fooling!

Congratulations and loving wishes go out to this much-loved little boy and the three parents who've joined forces to make "happily-ever-after" his.