Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I know I didn't get a chance to meet all of you today, but you now know who I am. I am well-acquainted with one of the againer couples so am truly dying to know which one of you took placement.

We're so excited for you all and very glad to have had the opportunity to share our story alongside those awesome birthmoms. How humbled we were in their presence. Very glad that you all got to hear from them, too, as I know it will help you bring this process into perspective.

Good luck all, and will the blessed couple please 'fess up!!!!

Christina

Congratulations to the new family!!!

And, what an awesome announcement! I can't wait to hear the whole story.

Get out!!! This is WONDERFUL! Congratulations on your little bundle of PINK! I knew the Abrazo girls worked fast...Phew! That was quick!!! :lol:

pssttt...new pic in the gallery! pretty cute!!

Congratulations to the new families!!!

What great stories, and what a great jump start to a new orientation group!!!

God Bless You All! You came to the right place.

Nita

It takes an average of nine months to become parents the old-fashioned way, and that's because Mother Nature, in her wisdom, knows it takes just about that long to prepare for all the enormous changes in life that will come along with the baby. Sometimes parents are in a hurry to get there sooner, sometimes babies are, but things still have a way of happening in the fullness of time and often when we least expect them.

One special couple can attest to this (sleep-deprived though they may be at this particular moment, having driven all night in order to get to Texas without delay!) After all, it was just nine months ago that they became graduates of our Bobbing for Squirrels orientation weekend of 10/06. They'd gotten their homestudy done and talked with several birthmoms since then, but nothing seemed to "click" and like anyone, they wondered why? and pondered when? But the answer to that question is now amazingly clear, as they lovingly admire their beautiful, three-day-old, 5 lb., 8 oz. baby girl! Good things do come to those who wait, and we're very thankful that they did!

Blessings upon this new little angel, the birthmom and birthgrandmother who ensured her safe arrival into the world, and the overjoyed new mommy and daddy who treasure each of them so!

Hurray Monica and Clyde! Hurray Squirrels! Hurray for Baby Ella Lauren!

Congratulations to the newest family, and blessings for the precious birthfamily!

Congratulations, Clyde and Monica!!! What a blessing this little bundle of PINK is going to be to your family. Good things do come in small packages!!! ;) Enjoy your 5 lb 8 oz miracle!!!!

Oh my gosh! How exciting for both sets of new parents! I know Abrazo was very busy this weekend!

Yeah!! Yeah!!! Yeah for the two sets of parents (that is 4 sets of parents!). May you all enjoy your little bundles of joy!!!!

Lisa V

Baby Ella is BEAUTIFUL!!! Check out the gallery! She looks like a sleeping angel...so precious! :)

Guest pamelaz

Baby Ella is BEAUTIFUL!!! Check out the gallery!

you are correct, she IS an angel, and her picture IS in the gallery already! Ya'll take a look at the newest Abrazo family.

Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!!

Can you hear me screaming....

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABY GIRL, MONICA & CLYDE!!!!!

Ella Lauren is so beautiful and you both look so happy! I'm so excited that it has FINALLY happened just the way it was meant to - a PERFECT ending....or beginning!

:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D

I second Tricia's screams! I can't begin to put into words how excited we are for you! It is with such joy that I write this post. It seems our quiver is now full (with hopes it will truely be full if Roz and David decide to proceed)- what a great day! What a way to start your sleepless nights- glad to hear/see you got to TX safely and are now holding your new precious angel. We love you and rejoice with you!

Congrats,

AShley and Ted!

I hope we get to meet her in August!

Monica and Clyde congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! We know what its like to wait nine months for a B.O.G. Our Leyna took nine months to find us. Its true what they say, "good things come to those who wait." Enjoy your sweet little bundle of pink!