Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Tony & Linda. We couldn't be happier for you!!

Welcome baby Andrew. You have a big family here in NJ who can't wait to meet you.

Love,

The Kacso's

Tee, Lori, Jared & Cassie

WOW, Linda and Tony. Your journey kept us in suspense and on the edge of our seats! Congratulations on your happy ending, rather, new beginning! Can't wait to see all the photos and hear all the details.

YEAH VENTURA FAMILY!!!!

YOUR DREAM IS NOW REALITY!!!!

ANOTHER NEW TOT BABY IS ADDED TO THE FOLD!!!!

Can't wait to meet Andrew and have him and Skye play together....enjoy your stay...and we love you all!!!

Sandi, Scott & Skye

Oh my gosh Tony and Linda! Andrew is so cute and I have to say I LOVE the name!!! Congrats!!!

I am so happy for you. You have put your heart out here for everyone to read and it is so wonderful to read the end of one part of your life and the beginning of your new one!!

Enjoy every moment!

Lisa V

Dan and Erika,

We can't wait to see your little guy either.... Wouldn't it be great if our llittle guys became friends.

Thank you so much for your congrats..... Look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Linda

Congratulations Tony and Linda!!!! Another little guy is coming home to NJ!  Our best wishes and prayers are with you, Andrew and your Birth Family today.  This is truly great news.  We can't wait to meet your little guy!

Joyous in NJ!

Dan, Erika, Danny & Matthew

48788[/snapback]

Edited by Tonycpa and Linda

Congratulations Tony, Linda and Andrew,

I'm not sure I've ever seen so many pages of just congratulatory remarks. It's obvious the whole team has been pulling for you.

Wish we lived closer and we'd come visit you as you wait, but El Paso isn't close to anywhere else in Texas (It's closer to the Pacific than to the Gulf of Mexico, you know), and we have to visit our own families over the next two weeks.

Enjoy your stay and Congratulations, again!

Christina

PS Glad I got you those sample reports so you can start writing them!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed... three local canines are proud to announce that their owners now have a new distraction to dote on (and hopefully, someone else to dress in those baby clothes!!) :)

This terrific trio faithfully loved on their People throughout the travails of infertility and painful pregnancy losses, then stayed home (behaving nicely) while their couple attended our 3/06 orientation weekend, Fools Crush In. The three patient pooches then kept their owners faithfully entertained during their brief match with just the right birthmom, a conscientious parent who made the ultimate loving choice for the future of her baby boy, born just days ago.

The thankful adoptive couple has chosen to keep the name she chose for their son, knowing how well it fits both them all, and with great joy, they are heading home, to introduce the little fellow to his new family members (those with four legs as well as those with two!) and to begin what we know is a divinely-inspired life together. Congratulations, all! (And "woof!" to all others.)

Welcome little boy...welcome home! Bark!

Congrats to the new parents! Your four legged kid or kids might get a little jealous now that you will have to divide your attention.

Heather

Congratulations pooches and of course your "mom" and "dad", too on the birth of the newest member of your pack! I know you are wagging your tails and yipping with excitment. You will grow to LOVE and protect this new creature and will even be best friends. Tred lightly and give your mom and dad a little time to adjust. They still love you like always, but now there's a new puppy in the house and they sure are proud. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all the details and learn the perfect name all of his parents have given him.