Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...from the Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service Publication 968, Tax Benefits for Adoption (for use in preparing 2004 returns)...

You may be able to take a tax credit for qualifying expenses paid to adopt an eligible child (the tax credit being an amount that you subtract from your tax liability); also, up to a certain amount paid or reimbursed by your employer for qualifying adoption expenses under an adoption assistance program may be excludable from your gross income; and this currently applies to you if you happen to be from the State of New Jersey and you attended Abrazo's Connecting-The-Tots orientation weekend of 1/06, then spent the past five months wondering if that Texas agency really knew what they were talking about??, but you now find yourself in El Paso, as the elated new parents of a 4 lb., 2 oz. tax deduction (indicate "male" on Form 1040).

Congratulations to the happy taxpayers! (With love to them and the originators of this tiny new dependent.)

Congratulatins on your small bundle of joy.

Wishing you snails & puppy dog tails of happiness.

Congrats from Virginia!!!

smile.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifwub.gif LINDA AND ANTHONY

I TOLD YOU YOUR TIME WOULD COME. MUCH LOVE TO ANDREW AND PLEASE

DON'T HESITATE TO CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING WHEN YOU GET BACK.

LOVE THE MALAGUTI'S

I am so happy to see the announcement! Congratulations Linda and Tony on the arrival of Andrew!! Prayers for you and for his birthfamily. Enjoy every moment. I cannot wait to see photos!

Susan

Edited by Susan

WOO HOO Tony and Linda!

We are so happy for you!

Can't wait to see pics!!

Doing the Happy Dance from California...

Congradulations Tony, Linda and Andrew

Congratulations to the newest family!! Take good care of your precious bundle, we'll be waiting for photos of your little guy!

Congrats Tony, Linda and little Andrew!! We are so happy for you. If you have any questions about preemies, feel free to ask away. Our son was born weighing in at 4lbs 7 oz., two months early and now is the biggest kid in his kindergarten class!! Just watch, they grow fast! Congratulations!!! biggrin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA AND ANTHONY!!

WELCOME baby Andrew! We are thrilled you have joined our ever expanding Tot family! We can't wait to meet you precious boy!

Love you all,

Jay, Tina and Makenzie Simmons

Edited by tksimmons02

The newest TOT looks great in the gallery (and so do his smiling parents)!!

Congratulations from an attorney who happens to work at a CPA firm and does a whole lot of taxes!

...from the Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service Publication 968, Tax Benefits for Adoption (for use in preparing 2004 returns)...

You may be able to take a tax credit for qualifying expenses paid to adopt an eligible child (the tax credit being an amount that you subtract from your tax liability); also, up to a certain amount paid or reimbursed by your employer for qualifying adoption expenses under an adoption assistance program may be excludable from your gross income; and this currently applies to you if you happen to be from the State of New Jersey and you attended Abrazo's Connecting-The-Tots orientation weekend of 1/06, then spent the past five months wondering if those Texans really knew what they were talking about??, but now find yourself in El Paso, as the elated new parents of a 4 lb., 2 oz. tax deduction (indicate "male" on Form 1040).

Congratulations to the happy taxpayers! (With love to them and the originators of this tiny new dependent.)

48746[/snapback]

Very cute, Elizabeth!

And, CONGRATULATIONS, Linda and Tony!!! Andrew is so adorable!

Congratulations Tony and Linda!!!! Another little guy is coming home to NJ! Our best wishes and prayers are with you, Andrew and your Birth Family today. This is truly great news. We can't wait to meet your little guy!

Joyous in NJ!

Dan, Erika, Danny & Matthew

Anthony and Linda,

CONGRATULATIONS on your baby boy Andrew. He is so cute. My best wishes to you and hope you enjoy your stay in El Paso and visiting with the birthparents. Now remember no funny comments about El Paso. I grew up there and it was great. I know the girls in the office make fun of my hometown but it was a great place to live. So enjoy.

Great picture on the gallery!! YEAH!!!

Mona