Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Amanda,

Welcome to the Forum! I am glad you decided to post!

This is a great place to be!

Sabrina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Amanda!

Welcome to the forum. biggrin.gif It is great to hear your side of the adoption process. I'm so glad you found the best family for your baby and that it is everything you hoped for and more. Congratulations to Cliff and Alison on your new little bundle of joy!

Heather

Amanda,

You couldn't of picked a better couple than Alison and Cliff. They are wonderful people, I love their southern charm and their humor. They are going to be great parents. biggrin.gif

I know they love you and the relationship that you have with them.

Paula

Hi, Amanda. It is nice to meet you. The forum is such a great place!!! It sounds like Baby Cliff is lucky to have you, Alison, and Cliff as his loving family. Sounds like he is one lucky little boy!!!

Don't be a stranger! Your first post was amazing. Welcome!!!

Elaine

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the forum! What a wonderful post! Cliff and Alison were in our orientation group, and like you, we just absolutely love them! They are going to be awesome parents! Little Cliff is very blessed to be surrounded by so much love from you all! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and we hope to see more posts from you very soon! smile.gif

Congratulations Amanda, Baby Cliff, Allison & Big Cliff! What an great start to a lifetime of sharing happiness!! You are each so very appreciated here, this is what Abrazo's Mission is all about!!! I'm so blessed and touched to witness your love.

God Bless You All!!

Nita

For The Garrison Family

Walker & Camille too!

Welcome to the forum Amanda!! I hope you continue to post. It is wonderful that you have developed such a close relationship with Cliff and Alison. You are right when you say open adoption was a great choice. There will never be too much love for little Cliff!!

Take care and God bless!

Dear Amanda,

You did your very first post exactly right! You spoke from your heart and that's what we do around here. Baby Cliff is very lucky to have Cliff and Allison, but he is also very lucky to have a loving birthmom who made a choice that will bless him for life. He will have the best of both worlds because you have chosen to place him in an open adoption. Thank you for sharing your perspective and I hope you will continue to do so. Congratulations, too, on the birth of your beautiful baby boy.

Hugs,

Jean

Amanda -

Welcome to the forum, and I am thankful that your prayers resulted in a perfect match. It is such a wonderful experience to be a part of such a new extended family.

And congrats to you, Baby Cliff, Cliff, and Allison.

Hi Amanda,

I love it that you posted on here!!!! I can imagine how much that post meant to Cliff and Allison and one day, will to Baby Cliff too when he's old enough to read for himself how awesome his birthmother is and how happy you are with your decision in choosing Cliff and Allison to be his parents. You just have no idea how much you have changed their lives - they will never be the same people now after meeting you and welcoming you into their hearts - never, ever forget how special you are and never forget the incredibly special and unique role you will always have in your son's life. He is so blessed to have been born to such a warm, loving person who cares so much about him and loves him so much - that comes across so much in your post!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the greater Abrazo extended family. We hope to hear from you again!

Wishing you all the best,

Lisa

AMANDA IS JUST COMPLETELY AMAZING!!!! WE LOVE HER!!!!!

Amanda- I am so glad that you have joined the forum! There are so many wonderful and supportive and loving people on here!!!

We all really enjoyed our lunch today and look forward to our next visit with you!!! Love- alison

Amanda, Alison and Cliff -- I just love reading your post Amanda (thanks for being on the Forum!!) and for hearing your collective story. It is so amazing to see the blessings of open adoption. Amanda, you are a great gift to Alison and Cliff who we just love. And, Alison and Cliff, we can only imagine what a gift you are for Amanda. A true match made in heaven!

Susan, Bill and Tasia (we are also part of Alison and Cliff's 10-4 Good Buddies Orientation Crew)

My avatar is a pic of Baby Cliff that I took today, June 22, 2006. He is 9 days old today!! Isn't he just adorable!!! In my profile there is also one of him with his eyes open!! Cliff and Alison are SOOOOOOO wonderful with him!!

Oh, Amanda...he is adorable!!! I know all three of you are so proud of him. What a lucky little fella!!! smile.gif

And by the way....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARM WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

And by the way....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARM WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

48330[/snapback]

Hi Amanda,

Your first post was so sweet and heartfelt. Cliff and Alison are so lucky to have you in their lives. Unfortunately our birthmom hasnt met or talked to us yet and we are hoping that one day she will want to, we think about her every day. Open adoption is such a great thing and always keep the lines of communication open and your son will benefit from it. Welcome to the forum, we look forward to seeing you on here and following your journey.

Sandi

Guest pamelaz

Amanda,

Hey girl!!! I am so glad to see you on the forum! It has been great getting to know you and spendign time with you. You're and awesome woman and you really seem to have it all together! I do think that your match with Cliff & Alison is a match made in heaven, you guys are great together! Baby Cliff has no idea how lucky he is to have so many people so close and so in love with him!