Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

And Matt and Ann, congrats on that first post! Nice to see you back! smile.gif (Scott and Susanna, thanks for giving the Princes something to post about and bringing them out of lurkdom!)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LITTLE BLUE BUNDLE!!!!

It was a good week for babies, we actually left San Antonio with our pink bundle the day after you took placement of your blue one. Enjoy your time together.

Sandi

Some amazing things begin at Camp Abrazo.

Sometimes, it's the magical formation of lifelong friendships between kids who realize their life stories share the same special cast of characters. Sometimes, it's the healing that can occur when kindred spirits connect, having suffered the same losses but having gained the same hardwon wisdom. Sometimes, it's feeling the love of our greater family surrounding you, whether in the glow of a candlelight ceremony under oak trees or the warm applause as you receive your first Golden Binkie at the close of the weekend.

But sometimes--just sometimes-- it's the miracle that's launched when you're in the right place at the right time; when you're pulled out of the keynote address at Camp and asked if you might be interested in a phone call with a desperate new mom who was advised by hospital employees to do a "Baby Moses drop" but instead, wants to place her 4 lb, 10 oz. baby boy with someone who can be ready in less than 24 hours, to welcome him with open arms and shelter him from harm and love him forever.

That ready family said "yes!" and traveled back to San Antonio with us after Camp ended; placement happened this evening, and the birthmom couldn't be happier with her choice. Congratulations to our newest baby's new parents (who will forever remember the 2006 Camp crowd as having been their cheering section), congratulations to the precious "big" brother, and congratulations to this tiny babe, an amazing miracle in his own right!

What an amazing story! I can't wait to hear about the lucky family!! Congrats!

How wonderful! Congratulations to the new family!!! May God bless the tiny baby boy, his courageous birthmom, and the excited new mom and dad!!!

Elaine smile.gif

What a magical grand enterance! I have tears in my eyes...Welcome little one to the Abrazo circle. May your parents and brother be forever delighted by your magic. Wishes for a peaceful heart to your birthmother...

And since an orientation group wasn't mentioned...Welcome to the newest Tweener laugh.gif

Update: I just found out that Danny is the newest big brother ( I had a hunch wink.gif ) I am so excited for all of you! Enjoy your stay in Texas - and can't wait for the pictures

Edited by HeidiK

This IS amazing! Congratulations to the new family! biggrin.gif

I just read that is DAN and ERIKA and DANNY who are the newest family to add another ABRAZO-BABE to their nest! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you! Hugs from your home state of NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by weadoptedthree

Dan and Erika,

I am so happy for you and your family....

Hope to see you soon and meet your prescious little one.

Love,

Linda

Edited by Tonycpa and Linda

Dan and Erika,

Having kept up with Danny's Days made it so special to finally have the honor of meeting you in person. You may not know it, but Marcelo and I admire your family very very much. Your strength has taught us so much. We look forward to the next log that will include your new precious baby boy. Best wishes and enjoy every minute!

Your friends,

Marcelo, Claudia and Dante

Congratulations and God Bless You and the newest additon(s) to your family!

A new son and brave birthmother!

Great to meet you all at Camp and what a awesome wrap to an awesome weekend! Kisses to both your sons from us!

Love, The Garrison's

Walker, Nita & Camille

Dan, Ericka and Danny,

Wow! What an incredible story!! What an amazing story!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby boy! He is so adorable.

We are so happy for you Dan, Ericka and Danny!! What a wonderful ending to a great weekend! biggrin.gif

Congratulations Dan, Erika, and Danny!!! We are so happy for you guys. smile.gif

Just saw the picture of your new little guy, Matthew Gabriel...he is adorable!!

Best Wishes.

Love, Veronica and David

Edited by veronica&david

Daniel & Erika all I can say is WOW!!!!!

Thats one heck of a great "goody bag" you got from Camp Abrazo. He is such a little cutie-pie. I cant wait to meet him one day. Also just think we will be finalizing around the same time, so Jersey wil really be "representing" cool.gif

Take care and enjoy your boys. biggrin.gif

Sandi

Dan & Ericka,

Congratulations on your new addition to your family. A family of four!! It was great to finally meet you this weekend and to be a witness to the news. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Cant believe on how quickly things can change, one minute in a meeting and next....WOW!!! Abrazo is great!!

Congratulations!

The Bauer's

Dear Dan, Erika, and Danny,

I am SO excited that your placement became reality on the tails of the most glorious weekend in recent memory. It was such an honor to meet the actual family who is in nightly prayers at the Henry house. No one deserves this placement more and no one could be happier for you than your entire Abrazo family and Nathan and I who cheered a little late on that Saturday, but cheered with full and happy hearts none the less. I can't wait to see the pictures and read the accounts AND I am looking forward to meeting the newest member of your family at camp next year!