Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandi, Scott and sweet baby Skye can be found in the gallery for all to see!

44749[/snapback]

THANK YOU THANK YOU & THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifcool.gif

KATHY

Another absolutely adorable baby! Another wonderful family brought together by adoption!

Congratulations Sandi, Scott, Skye!!!

I am so glad you found one another...one thing is now certain...you are family.

Karen

Sandi and Scott: What a beautiful family photo for your 1st scrapbook or photo album! Skye is so-oo pretty! She was well worth the wait -you are very blessed! We all hope to meet her someday. Edited by weadoptedthree

Hi Forumites,

I am just now getting on the forum for the first time. I have been trying to get on the forum for 5 hours, but the internet in our hotel has been out. Dont they know I Need to get on mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

It is so exciting to finally be the one whose picture is under new arrivals,we have waited so long to be the "headliners". As I joked to Pamela as she took the photo,this is a "real" adoptive parent picture. Real in the fact that we had to jump on a plane at a moments notice with only the clothes on our backs,a diaper bag with borrowed everything from the Abrazo gals,a borrowed carseat and Pamelas digital camera. We flew into Dallas, got our daughter,stayed overnite and flewback to San Antonio the next morning (in the same clothes and having no sleep). All of those "special" outfits I wanted her 1st photograph in were back at the hotel in San Antonio with our clothes. And the funny thing is, it isprobably one of my favorite pictures ever.

What you dont see,is all of the hardwork and love that went into that picture, care of the Abrazo Angels. They went so far above and beyond to help us that thank you will ever be good enough. I have to say that somany people have been so amazing along thisjourney that I feellike one of the most blessed people in the world today. Oh yeah,and the adorablelittle bundle next to me ain't so bad either tongue.gif

Thanks again everyone for those kind wishes and we are alltruly lucky to be at Abrazo together.

Sandi, Scott & Skye (ok,the s thing was not planned,it just worked out that way rolleyes.gif )

Hi Forumites,

I am just now getting on the forum for the first time. I have been trying to get on the forum for 5 hours, but the internet in our hotel has been out.  Dont they know I Need to get on mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

It is so exciting to finally be the one whose picture is under new arrivals,we have waited so long to be the "headliners".  As I joked to Pamela as she took the photo,this is a "real" adoptive parent picture.  Real in the fact that we had to jump on a plane at a moments notice with only the clothes on our backs,a diaper bag with borrowed everything from the Abrazo gals,a borrowed carseat and Pamelas digital camera.  We flew into Dallas, got our daughter,stayed overnite and flewback to San Antonio the next morning (in the same clothes and having no sleep).  All of those "special" outfits I wanted her 1st photograph in were back at the hotel in San Antonio with our clothes.  And the funny thing is, it isprobably one of my favorite pictures ever.

What you dont see,is all of the hardwork and love that went into that picture, care of the Abrazo Angels. They went so far above and beyond to help us that thank you will ever be good enough.  I have to say that somany people have been so amazing along thisjourney that I feellike one of the most blessed people in the world today.  Oh yeah,and the adorablelittle bundle next to me ain't so bad either tongue.gif

Thanks again everyone for those kind wishes and we are alltruly lucky to be at Abrazo together.

Sandi, Scott & Skye (ok,the s thing was not planned,it just worked out that way rolleyes.gif )

44797[/snapback]

Sandi,

I finally got to the gallery to see her picture.... You both look so happy and Anthony and I are just thrilled for both of you.... Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and I will have fun spoiling her.... If I can.....

Can't wait to see you guys.

Love your friend,

Linda

I've been away from the forum for a few days, and what a wonderful announcement to come home to!!!

Congratulations Scott and Sandi on your new precious baby girl!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Your family photo is oh so sweet!

We are looking forward to lots more!

Edited by Matthew and Betsy

Guest pamelaz
...with borrowed everything from the Abrazo gals,a borrowed carseat and Pamelas digital camera. 

44797[/snapback]

Hey sandi,

I figure if you trust us with your baby, I can trust you with mine! smile.gif

Hey I offered my little camera, as it turns out I'm not as technologically advanced as they wanted and opted for Pamela's digital...I'm working on it, I've got my eye on a digital camera, but I really do love my film camera!!!

Congratulations to all the new families!!! Boy, this job never gets old, I'm beginning to see how Elizabeth and Holly have done this for soooooooooooo long...

It truly is a great photo to see!

Congratulations!

Sandi, Scott and Skye,

We are so happy for you and your family. Skye is so precious. Can't wait to meet you all at our next get together. Your daughters name is beautiful and the s thing is cute. We are all m's and not on purpose either. Isn't is just wonderful how things fall into place (with a lot of hard work from the Abrazo angels).

Hi Forumites,

I am just now getting on the forum for the first time. I have been trying to get on the forum for 5 hours, but the internet in our hotel has been out.  Dont they know I Need to get on mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

It is so exciting to finally be the one whose picture is under new arrivals,we have waited so long to be the "headliners".  As I joked to Pamela as she took the photo,this is a "real" adoptive parent picture.  Real in the fact that we had to jump on a plane at a moments notice with only the clothes on our backs,a diaper bag with borrowed everything from the Abrazo gals,a borrowed carseat and Pamelas digital camera.  We flew into Dallas, got our daughter,stayed overnite and flewback to San Antonio the next morning (in the same clothes and having no sleep).  All of those "special" outfits I wanted her 1st photograph in were back at the hotel in San Antonio with our clothes.  And the funny thing is, it isprobably one of my favorite pictures ever.

What you dont see,is all of the hardwork and love that went into that picture, care of the Abrazo Angels. They went so far above and beyond to help us that thank you will ever be good enough.  I have to say that somany people have been so amazing along thisjourney that I feellike one of the most blessed people in the world today.  Oh yeah,and the adorablelittle bundle next to me ain't so bad either tongue.gif

44797[/snapback]

When the time comes to take our photo.....We will be smiling from ear to ear... You can count on it...

PS - Hopefully we won't forget our camera!@#$%^&*()_

Linda

It truly is a great photo to see!

Congratulations!

44890[/snapback]

Congratulations Sandi and Scott on your new addition....Skye!!!

We look forward to hearing the next journey...parenthood and all the joys it will bring your family.

Looking forward to gallery pictures!

With love from the fools,

amy and chris

Guest pamelaz

Congratulations Sandi & Scott! I am so excited for you guys! I (and the rest of the Abrazo crew) also want to thank you for the BEAUTIFUL flowers that have graced our office for a week now, they are a treat for the eyes and noses! It is sooo nice to have such a gorgeous display of color to greet us as we come to work every day!

BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

SANDI,SCOTT AND SKYE MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO THE NEW FAMILY

CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE GIRLS TOGETHER

SO NICE HAD TO POST IT TWICE

Some performances are just so extraordinary, they require an encore! and so it was with the newly-expanded family who took placement of their tiny new son just today.

Three years ago, they were a nervous childless couple fearful of open adoption, but since then, they've learned and grown, and they're now the folks who sing the praises of openness, having visited their first son's birthmom and her family periodically and having seen how beneficial that is for everyone. They attended their second orientation in 3/06, becoming part of the Fools Crush In weekend, and now, they're back for son #2, a precious preemie.

Their new son's birthmom couldn't be happier with her choice, nor could we! and so we offer all of them a standing ovation, with our heartfelt wishes for a happily-ever-after, forever to come!