Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

WOW!!!!

Congrats Katherine on becoming a big sister and congrats Marjory and Bob on become parents to not one but two beautiful girls! Sisters...God is so amazing!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my. Oh my. OH MY GOODNESS!!

So, that's where mwalker has been lately biggrin.gif ??

OH MY GOODNESS.

I'm stunned!!

I'm so very, very excited for you guys.

WOW -- God is good....all the time!!

WELL --- YIPEEEEEEEE!!! And WAHOOOOOO!!!

Tears are in my eyes as I read this birth announcement. I am so thrilled for the Walker family. The Lord is Amazing!!!!! She is just beautiful. Bless your new addition and the gracious, loving birthparents who came to you again.

God is good all the time!

We can't wait to meet the new little angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marjory and Bob,

CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful surprise. Can't wait to hear all of the details and see Ms. Addison when you return. What an awsome name for a beautiful baby. This is so exciting. The Lord is just wonderful isn't he? God has truly blessed your family. Don't forget, we are not far, so let us know if you need anything when you get back. We can babysit Katherine anytime while you guys get adjusted!

Marjory and Bob

I am so glad the word is finally out; I was so happy for you and really wanted to share it. THANK goodness we live in a small town where everyone is a buzz about this very blessed event (I never thought I would say that). You both know how Mark and I feel; praying for you together every morning. We love you all and can't wait for you to come home. Kiss K and Addie for us!

Poor Cason he's gonna have a hard time with these 2!!!! smile.gif

LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Congratulations!  We are so happy for you!  Two beautiful daughters...you are so blessed! smile.gif

43982[/snapback]

So, that's where mwalker has been lately  biggrin.gif ??

43968[/snapback]

Sure beats another business trip, huh Majory? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Marjory and Bob, I will just repeat what everyone else is saying: WOW!! What wonderful news! I'm so glad you were ready to become parents again! You both look so happy and the girls are just precious! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! laugh.gif

Congrats to The Walkers!! It is great to see Katherine with her baby sister and the whole family looks so happy. What a great surprise! smile.gif

Susan

That is amazing!!! We are so happy for you guys!

AMEN!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As 1 of 3 girls and my mom was 1 of 3 girls and I have 3 nieces..............GIRLS ROCK!!!!

Enjoy every moment of your daughter's lives and I am sure you must be feeling so blessed.

Sandi

Marjory,

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you all! I can't believe your news. We wanna help back home.... what can we do to get things ready for you to come home as a family of 4? Well, I haven't gotten to meet baby number 1- can't believe (when I finally meet you in person that is) that I will meet baby number 2 as well! We are all praying for you around here- the hotel stay is certainly fresh in our minds and I must say I simply can't imagine doing it with an 11 month old! God bless, can't wait to get you home!

Ashley

Marjory,

Many congratulations from our family to yours. God sure does work in mysterious ways. What a blessing!

I echo the congratulations of everyone. What a wonderful surprise!! You make a beautiful family of 4!

I hope we have some more good news soon...

"Blue skies smilin' at me... nothin' but blue skies do I see

Bluebirds singin' a song, nothin' but bluebirds all day long

Never saw the sun shinin' so bright,

Never saw things goin' so right

Noticing the days hurrying by

When you're in love, my, how they fly!"

The view's nothing but green lawns, Texas-blue skies and smooth sailing from here on out, for our newest parents, forum faithfuls from Connecting-the-Tots (1/06). They'd bravely survived two adoption plans that weren't meant-to-be, before connecting the dots to find their way to the newborn baby girl who is truly meant to be theirs. (Their very own Jersey Girl-- at long last!) That's not to say the final stretch of their journey was simple (indeed, nothing good comes easy) but all's well that ends well!, thanks to this adoptive couple's fortitude, their birthmom's commitment to her plan for her infant, and a little divine intervention along the way. Blessings, all!