Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take this couple we know: this time yesterday, they were packing for a trip to Barbados, leaving tomorrow.

A couple hours later, they were enjoying a late-night phone call with destiny.

And today, they gladly traded in their vacation plans for a trip to San Antonio, to meet their new, tiny, two-week-old baby boy and his loving birthparents, who recently moved here from out of state.

43154[/snapback]

Congratulations Mike and Kelly! A new baby changing all your plans?? Welcome to the life of being a parent!! Those little ones like to let you know whos in charge, and it certainly isn't us! Enjoy that sweet little plan-changer!!

Edited by BrendaMikeGabe

The new bouncing baby bundle of blue has his (and his family's) picture posted in the gallery!

43266[/snapback]

Congrats on our new addition.

Great picture in the gallery. What a blessed child to be surrounded in love.

Nice to meet Mike at Abrazo on Friday after Hayden's finalization.

What a nice reason a cancel vacation!!

YEAH TO MIKE, KELLY, ETHAN AND THEIR BIRTHPARENTS!!!!!!!!

So glad that you didnt get to go to Barbados, Texas is much better biggrin.gif

Love the picture in the gallery what a "circle of love" you make around your son....its beautiful.

Love and thinking of you all.............hoping to get to see you in San Antonio....soon.

Love ya,

Sandi & Scott

The Lord does work in mysterious ways... and in a timing all His own...

A beloved Abrazo family (loyal Forum members) recently completed the adoption of their first and only child, a beautiful baby girl, a child they had longed for and waited for and prayed for, and in whom they were utterly enthralled.

Were they thinking of ever adopting again, we asked? They smiled. They gazed at their tiny daughter and shrugged. How could they? was their reply. How could God ever top this miracle, having already blessed them so perfectly the first time?

They asked the question, and God answered, as gloriously as only He can do, when this family learned that their daughter's birthparents had unexpectedly birthed a full sibling, and hoped to have the sisters grow up together, forever. They contacted Abrazo for help, and now the family that was three is four!

We ask God to smile on both families and the children they share; to lend comfort and peace to the birthparents, and energy and strength to the adopting couple; to protect and guide each of them and to bless their union, as long as they all shall live.

(And let the people say... amen!)

Congratulations, Marjory, Bob and Katharine, on your new baby girl!!!!! What a wonderful surprise and story. Your new family is sooooo beautiful!

Congratulations Walker family!

She is beautiful!

....and baby makes four!

Sabrina

WOW!!!!

Majory,

I'm stunned, but oh so excited for you guys! (I'm sure not even half as stunned and excited as you are!!) This is fantastic news!!! I can not wait to meet your precious new daughter. The pictue on the gallery is awesome!! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! Blessings to you and the loving birthparents of your beautiful girls!

Susan biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Here's to a little bit of pink heaven around the mostly "blue" office in 2006. Welcome beautiful girl to the Walker home!

Congratulations Walker family. biggrin.gif

Now your family is complete with two beautiful little girls. Of course I am somewhat biased since I have a younger sister and she is my only sibling. Katharine, all I have to say to you is to be nice to your younger sister because one day she will be your best friend, and as for Marjory and Bob: look out, 'cause those girls are going to be a handful. Dad, have your shotgun ready for when those boys come calling.

Love to you all and Congratulations again. wub.gif

Marjory,

This is wonderful news! You will never regret opening your heart and home to Katherine's little sister, and when she is older I'm sure she will thank you a hundred fold!!

Wow!! What a wonderful surprise addition to your already beautiful family!! Congratulations!!

Oh, my goodness! This just gives me chills!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so very happy for all involved. Congratulations on not one but two beautiful little girls!!! God is so good!!!

Love,

Elaine

Boy, she is just a doll. I just checked out the happy family's pic in the gallery. What a blessing!!!

Elaine

Congratulations to the happy family.....You are blessed.

Linda

Congrats to Marjory & Bob!!

May the Lord's blessing continue to surround you.

What precious gifts you hold!!

Can't wait to hear more about this blessing.

Hugs from Virginia.