Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Congrats to all the new families and their bundle of joy.

Linda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously!! I am ready to see some new announcements here!

copied from "Bobbing for Squirrels"

Thank you all for the sweet, wonderful posts. We have had a very big day today....the day of placement!!! Everything went so well.  Our birthmom is the most wonderful, strong, lovely lady.

We are now at the hotel with our precious, new bundle of BLUE joy!!!!  We are completely and totally in love with Jonas Ryan!!!! wub.gif  Having him in our family is such an incredible privilege. 

Thank you for all your prayers!!!  THEY PAID OFF - better than I could have ever imagined!!!!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I posted some pictures in the gallery.

It's time to feed, so I'll talk to ya'll later!!!

Lot of hugs,

Tricia (the luckiest girl in the whole world!!!)

40288[/snapback]

Congratulations Tricia!

What a beautiful story. Your baby is beautiful! Enjoy every minute it is AWESOME!! biggrin.gif Thinking of you and your family. Happy Mother's day!

Kathy

copied from "Bobbing for Squirrels"

Thank you all for the sweet, wonderful posts. We have had a very big day today....the day of placement!!! Everything went so well.  Our birthmom is the most wonderful, strong, lovely lady.

We are now at the hotel with our precious, new bundle of BLUE joy!!!!  We are completely and totally in love with Jonas Ryan!!!! wub.gif  Having him in our family is such an incredible privilege. 

Thank you for all your prayers!!!  THEY PAID OFF - better than I could have ever imagined!!!!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I posted some pictures in the gallery.

It's time to feed, so I'll talk to ya'll later!!!

Lot of hugs,

Tricia (the luckiest girl in the whole world!!!)

40288[/snapback]

Congratulations Tricia!

What a beautiful story. Your baby is beautiful! Enjoy every minute it is AWESOME!! biggrin.gif Thinking of you and your family. Happy Mother's day!

Kathy

42216[/snapback]

Thank you so much, Kathy. Your little one is also adorable. And Happy Mother's Day to you!

Wonder who..... we need some good news......

Linda

Hmm ... from some things I've read on here today, it seems like an announcement might be coming along soon ... wink.gif

42373[/snapback]

Sometimes, the nicest surprizes in life happen when we least expect them

Take this couple we know: this time yesterday, they were packing for a trip to Barbados, leaving tomorrow.

A couple hours later, they were enjoying a late-night phone call with destiny.

And today, they gladly traded in their vacation plans for a trip to San Antonio, to meet their new, tiny, two-week-old baby boy and his loving birthparents, who recently moved here from out of state.

Tomorrow is the birthfather's birthday... may our adoptive couple, from Connecting-The-Tots (1/06) prove to be not only the greatest gift he could ever give his son, but also, God's gift to this birthcouple, offering them a "forever friendship" that adds immeasurable joy and support to their lives, as well.

Our thanks to both sets of parents for placing their trust in us, and our congratulations on the precious son they now share.

Yep, I think I figured it out too - inquiring minds can check out page 122 of the Tots thread....

Congratulations! What a great diversion - who needs another trip to Barbados anyway, right?

Yay!!!

-Lisa

Congratulations to the newest family. What a whirlwind for the new parents and the birthparents as well. My lack of sleep from last night was well worth it when I was present to help Mike and Kelly become the proud parents of their little boy Ethan.

Congratulations again biggrin.gif

Congrats to the new family! A new life changing baby is way more fun then a nice vacation on the beach! biggrin.gif

Your life is now filled with diapers, spit up, and feedings. Enjoy every minute because it doesn't last long.

Congratulations Mike, Kelly and Ethan! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see your new little boy!

Love you all,

Donna, Tony & Ethan

Congratulations on your new little man! How wonderful!!!

Elaine

Congratulations Kelly and Mike. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all the glorious details. Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations to the birthparents as well who have expanded their family and the hearts of all those around them by making such a difficult, selfless, and loving decision.

God bless you all.

Isn't he just beautiful? All of little Ethan's parents look like guardian angels surrounding him. It is a beautiful picture!

Elaine

Congratulations Mike and Kelly!!!

I can't wait to meet that precious boy!! He is absolutely adorable and I know you are over the moon!! Catch us up when you get the chance!

Edited by tksimmons02

Yipeeeee Mike and Kelly!!!!

Chip and I are so excited for you - guess you won't be coming to Memphis in June (wink - wink wink.gifwink.gif

Love you all --- smile.gif