Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations to everyone who loves that sweet little Tucker....he is one special little boy.

Congratulations Ashley and Ted! What an exciting beginning to the wonderful journey of open adoption!! Diana, you deserve a million medals. I hope you know how special you are to all of us. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks everyone for your sweet words. We are soooo amazingly happy! We have the sweetest little guy! He is going to get to come home with us tomorrow... I simply can't wait. I am off to get one more good night sleep before I don't have the nursery to help me anymore. Wow, what an experience! Thanks for all of your prayers and support though our journey. You all are a blessing to us!

love

Ashley

Ashley and Ted - wow what a journey you have been on! We are just thrilled for you that you have your sweet Tucker in your arms and that all is well. Enjoy his every moment and our heartfelt congratulations to you, Tucker's birthfamily, and your new beautiful son! May you enjoy your time in Texas!

All the best to your new family.

Yeah! laugh.gif Yeah!! laugh.gifYeah!!!

I am so excited for you Ashley, Ted and little Tucker!!! It's finally official....you are a family forever! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Glad to hear Tucker will be able to leave the hospital tomorrow (or I guess it is today!). What an answer to prayer this little tough guy is!!! We can't wait to hear all the details. I hope you enjoyed your sleep last night Mom!!

Congratulations Diana, Ashley and Ted! Welcome to our Abrazo family, Tucker!

"All good things come to those who wait."

Wilder family (now 3),

We are soooooooooo excited for you all. I know Tucker is just an angel. We can't wait to meet him and tickle his little feet. I just love a babies feet.

I remember when I first saw Andrew I was amazed at his tiny little feet.

Take care of him and please call me once you get settled into the life of family, mommy, and hotel resident.

Celeste

Edited by ckfmem

Ted and Ashley,

I have not been on the Forum for three days, so I missed it!!! Welcome, little Tucker! We're so happy for all of you and your new extended family. Can't wait to meet him!!!

Best wishes Ted and Ashley. Your little Angel has arrived!

Claudia

Congratulations Wilder Family,

Although I am a Tot, I have been following your story for a while. What a rollercoaster ride you have been on. But thank God it turned out so well in the end. Congrats and enjoy your new little boy.

Sandi

JUST A BIG AND GENERAL CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW PARENTS. WHAT A WEEK FOR LITTLE BOYS............WE KNOW OF 3 FAMILIES WHO ARE FEELING BLUE AND LOVING IT biggrin.gif !!!!!

Being a part of the everyday goings on of an agency is exciting. We get to experience the ride along with you and I love it, it makes me feel connected. I wasnt even allowed to ask at our other agency if anyone looked at our portfolio ("if someone chooses you we will let you know" mad.gif ). This forum and the openess are a breath of fresh air and make the journey a lot more fun.

Sandi

Congratulations to the new family Ted, Ashley and Tucker.

Diana you did a great job. Take care and enjoy your time together.