Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!! Congratulations, Jay and Tina, on your precious baby girl!!!

We can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all the amazing details.

Congratulations to the newest Mommy and Daddy!

Tina, You're a mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay, You're a daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy, happy, joy, joy!! Congratulations!

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear the story!!!!!

And see, it really DOES happen in the blink of an eye your family grows and your lives change forever!

I'm dancing over here!!

Happy, happy, joy, joy!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!

Congrats!

Parents of a miracle baby girl. Mommy and Daddy is the next ride for you guys.

Enjoy your time in Dallas, Tx. Lots of great food, malls, and hotels. Can't wait for you to come back to Memphis to show her off.

Many Blessings to the newest Mommy and Daddy. What a joy!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth,

I have to agreee with everyone, you have the most wonderful posts with the baby announcements. It amazes me how you come up with what to say. It brings tears to my eyes each time I read one.

I always look forward to reading the baby announcements.

Once again ABRAZO is the best.

Debra

Congratulations Jay and Tina -- Makenzie is just beautiful and you both look so very happy! I hope you settle in well in Dallas and enjoy your time waiting for interstate. Enjoy every moment, especially the "peace and quiet" with your daughter before you take her home for all to meet her. This is such a special time -- blessings to you.

Susan

PS -- Wow, maybe all the groups should start having regular conference calls!! wink.gif Seems to inspire the BOGs.... smile.gif

Congratulations Jay & Tina! We are so happy for you guys and Makenzie is beautiful!!! biggrin.gif I cried when we read Elizabeth's post about you guys.

Donna

Oh Tina and Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is just beautiful!!!!!! Words can not express the feeling we have for the both of you!!!! God is working deligently for our Abrazo family!!! biggrin.gif

Does this mean we won't be knitting together Tina??????? laugh.gif

Please keep us updated and we are keeping you both in our hearts!! Sorry Tom and I can't cook for you...Dallas is 5 hours away!!!!!!

But we are driving to Memphis next Thursday so maybe we can see you on our way back to San Antonio!!!!!!???

We love you guys and we are SOO HAPPPPPY happy.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Love ya and God Bless you and your new family!!!!!!! Love to the birthparents!!!!

The Singh's

Hey Tina -- remember our conversation about BOGs in my living room just a couple of weeks ago? laugh.giflaugh.gif .

Gracie and I can't wait to meet our new neighbor when you get home!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

God is good.............All the Time!!

Elizabeth: Your magical words inspire us all to see the greatness that lingers everywhere.

To the brave and tender hearted birth family and adoptive family: May peace and joy always be your guide. May the best of health follow all of you always.

Welcome newest baby, the miracle called adoption has wrapped its arms around you and we celebrate your arrival.

Congratulations Baby Girl Mackenzie, God has blessed you with parents whose hearts are prepared to embrace open adoption for you and all involved !

God Bless You Sweetheart!

Tina & Jay, Congratulations on Your New Baby Girl~my gosh you are about to experience love and emotions ten-fold. And it doesn't stop! Have A Blast!

CoNgRaTs to the newest family!!!!

As you already know these little ones steal our hearts faster than you would ever believe.

What a special time, enjoy.

Beautiful Makenzie and her proud parents (Tina & Jay) are now posted in the gallery!

35994[/snapback]

She IS beautiful and don't the new parents look blissfully happy and content?!?! biggrin.gif Thanks, Pamela, for posting!

Tina,

What a beautiful daughter. I am so very excited for you. I can't believe we just had lunch on Saturday and was giving you all those parenting hints. Now you get to put them to use!!!

Congrats, congrats, congrats. I can't wait to meet her in person.

Celeste

Eleven months ago, thirteen couples from across the U.S. and Germany gathered in San Antonio to pursue a dream. Some had adopted before and were seeking siblings for their children. Others were first-timers, fresh off the treadmill of fertility treatment. One had endured the insult of being told his "swimmers" held all the reproductive potential of frozen peas. Another had undergone invitro, producing just one embryo, whom they named, but "SeaBiscuit," regrettably, failed to finish the race. Each couple all came from different backgrounds and had different stories, but they shared one common goal: that of parenting.

Today, the final chapter of the story of the PeaBiscuits, 5/05 has been written, with the placement of a 6 lb., 13 oz. baby girl with our againers from Arizona. Their journey had twists and turns they'd not foreseen. Twice, they matched with cases they later decided weren't right for them, but as a result, those babes found their perfect homes, and subsequently, our newest family was right where they needed to be when the daughter of their dreams was finally born. Everything does happen for a reason, even when we can't see it at the time (and seeing their baby girl in their arms now is proof positive that all's well that ends well!) Congratulations, all.

The pod is now filled!! May our all our little peas and their mommies and their daddies live happily ever after, and may their birthmommas and birthpapas be at sweet peace with their decisions, as well.