Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abrazo loves its againers, because it is truly a pleasure to send babies home with those who can be trusted to talk the talk and walk the walk! This newest placement also makes a big brother out of an Abrazobabe who went home just a couple years back (and his birthmomma has taken his new sister's birthmother under her wing, bless her heart.) It's our pleasure to see this, the first of our Connecting The Tots (1/06) grads take home a newborn daughter, because we know it's just the first of many homecomings that lie ahead for that group. Joyous salutations to all... and here's to faith rewarded!

Congrats to the newest connecting the tots member!! Can't wait to hear the wonderful story!

Congrats to the new family!!

May you be doubly blessed.....girls are such fun, biggrin.gif!

Guest pamelaz

Congratulations! Sorry to jump ahead, but I knew you guys would be knee deep in diapers for a couple days and might not make it to your computer before the Forum was hopping with questions about the new arrival. I couldn't wait to show off that precious little girl so I've posted the pic in the gallery!

Great to see the photo and hear the news about the little one!! What a a great story! Can't wait to hear all of the details.

Susan

Joe and Nancy,

Your little girls looks like she has a alot of hair..... Saw your picture and she is just precious.... Is your son camera shy?

Can't wait to see you when you come home.

Linda

Blessings to the newest little one to find her way. I am sure that she will bring her parents( adoptive and birth family), siblings and extended family years of great joy. Welcome

May all your dreams come true,

Heidi

Congratulations to Joe and Nancy!

Their baby girl Cheyenne Rose is a real cutie. She has a full head of hair and a cute button nose. biggrin.gif She is a real blessing.

Congratulations also to the new big brother. I'm sure you will love having her around.

God Bless to You All! smile.gif