Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Besty & Matthew!

May all your dreams come true & your daughter have you wrapped around your pinkie very quickly, smile.gif.

All our best to you!!

Yay!!! It is official! I hope you are getting some rest today wink.gif after quite a day yesterday!

Tasia is thrilled to welcome her new good buddy cousin!!

wub.gif

Mathew and Betsy,

wub.gifCONGRATULATIONS!!! wub.gif

This is the post we have been waiting on. I was up getting ready to go shopping, so I thought I better check it again. I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear all about your baby girl. Take care and safe travels to you all!

Edited by jboy

Matthew and Betsy

We are so happy for all of you and hope that you felt the 10-4 Good Buddies Love yesterday. We were all thinking and praying for you. How precious this gift is your BP has given; you are about to start the best part of your lives together!!!

Mark, Cason and I are so blessed and know that the Lord placed Cason in our home just as he has placed your little girl in yours.

Congratulations

We love you all

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you all!!! Can't wait to see her when we get home!!

Congrats to the new parents of the sweet baby girl. Enjoy every minute of her. Wait until she starts smiling at you and then you heart will be stolen even more than it already is.

YOUR A MOMMY!!

A little earlier than expected!!

Sunk in yet? smile.gif

Congratulations on your girl.

Go shopping!!! Again.

We are so very excited for you.

Lots of hugs from toni, joe and gracie.

Welcome little girl. I know that you are a dream come true.

Hugs,

Heidi

Mom to Gabriel and Parker

Oh Betsy and matthew --- I am soooo super thrilled for all three of you! I can't wait to hear all the details! I had to go out of town this weekend and i have been praying so hard for you guys....I couldn't wait to get back home to hear about this new JOY in your life! Congratulations to a beautiful couple!!!! Love- alison and cliff

Congrats to Betsy and Matthew and their sweet little baby girl and blessings to her loving birthmother.

Congratulations Matthey and Betsy!! And a big welcome to Miss Avery wink.gif !!!! Blessings and grace to all of you, your birth mother and your new family.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate all of you celebrating with us and sharing in this very special time!

Our beautiful daughter, Avery Elizabeth, was born on March 8 at 4:59 pm. She weighed 6lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 1/4 in. Betsy was able to be there with Avery's wonderful birthmother when she came into the world. I got there just about an hour later and it was love at first sight.

We are ever so grateful to her courageous birthmother, and we are just so thankful for our beautiful little girl. smile.gif

We are thrilled for you Matthew and Betsy and so happy to hear about Avery Elizabeth. The name is just beautiful! It sounds like the wait was well worth it and we are so glad that you were there for your sweet birthmother. We are so sorry to hear that Betsy is so sick and will be saying prayers for her recovery and for your healthy days ahead for the three of you!! Enjoy every moment of these first days -- they are so very special.

Lots of love and well wishes --

Susan, Bill and Good Buddy Cousin Tasia!!