Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Congrats on the newest little girl squirrel!!! Enjoy every moment. She won't be little for long!!!

Elaine smile.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Bruce & Dyanna on your girl.

And, or course, I love her name!! biggrin.gif

You know the last time I had lunch with a PIW, she was on her way with a BOG 2 days later. Those PIW lunches really seem to get things moving!!!

Heartfelt congratulations, Bruce and Dyanna! Can't wait to meet her in person.....you'll have to come to MAMS or Hearts for Adoption so we can all see her!

Congratulations! I am sorry that we won't be able to meet you guys this coming weekend, but what better reason than picking up your new little girl. She is beautiful! biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

Congratulations to Kenneth and Mary on the arrival of baby Mitchell Lafayette. We are happy for this arrival at last, that makes the dandy dozen for the Stork Jackers. Our child AnaMarie just turned one year old. She is quite active, she walks good, trying most table foods, likes to dance to music, and delights us at every turn. Every breath she takes is truly a blessing from God. We wish you the same.

Terelyn & Jose

Terlyn & Jose - It is so good to hear from you. Anamarie is soooo beautiful. How are you guys doing? How is work going and everything else in your busy life? Please keep in touch. Are yall going to Camp this year? I would love to see more of the dandy dozen there this year. Anyway keep us posted on your beautiful daughter. Take Care smile.gif

Mary and Kenneth,

Congratulations! What a cutie God has sent to you. Your nexr year will just zoom bye! Michelle (Gillitte) called me because she couldn't find the DDSJ on the page. She was checking on you two(3)! biggrin.gif I had a hard time,too! Now I know the reason! Enjoy every second of that tiny baby. They grow fast. Everyday is more wonderful than the day before! We are delighed for you!

DDSJ are a dozen roses!!! And a dozen beautiful little button noses!!!!

Hugs!

Stacey, Mike, and Gabriela smile.gifsmile.giftongue.gif

Terlyn & Jose - It is so good to hear from you.  Anamarie is soooo beautiful.  How are you guys doing?  How is work going and everything else in your busy life?  Please keep in touch.  Are yall going to Camp this year?  I would love to see more of the dandy dozen there this year.  Anyway keep us posted on your beautiful daughter.  Take Care smile.gif

31882[/snapback]

Dear Tennison's,

thank you for the compliment on AnaMarie. Terelyn has essentially retired from the call of chaplains for the near future. Yes, we have made our reservations to attend Camp Abrazo this year. Look forward to our first attendance at this glorious reunion. Please let us know when you are in San Antonio so we can have you over for a visit.

Terelyn & Jose

It is good to see all of the Storkjackers on the forum. Thanks for all of the well wishes. We are still in San Antonio in my brother-in-law's aunt's house. She has married and moved to Blanco, TX so we have lucked out and are in her empty house right near Abrazo!

We are doing well. We are tired from feeding every three hours, but Mitchell is doing great. We took treats back to the hospital nursery staff tonight and they weighed him and he is 1oz from his birth weight! His eating volume has doubled and he is really snuggly!

Kenneth has posted some pics in the gallery, but we plan to go to the Alamo tomorrow and take more pics so keep a look out.

Mary

Mary and Kenneth,

Congratulations!  What a cutie God has sent to you.  Your nexr year will just zoom bye!  Michelle (Gillitte)  called me because she couldn't find the DDSJ on the page.  She was checking on you two(3)! biggrin.gif  I had a hard time,too!  Now I know the reason!  Enjoy every second of that tiny baby.  They grow fast.  Everyday is more wonderful than the day before!  We are delighed for you! 

DDSJ are a dozen roses!!!  And a dozen beautiful little button noses!!!!

Hugs!

Stacey, Mike, and Gabriela smile.gifsmile.giftongue.gif

31897[/snapback]

Thanks Mike and Stacey,

I have to look for the DDSJ link too...? I guess it is put in the 2005 folder.

Thanks for checking up on us. We are having fun bonding with our little one here in San Antonio. He is soooo adorable.

Mary and Kenneth

Terlyn & Jose - It is so good to hear from you.  Anamarie is soooo beautiful.  How are you guys doing?  How is work going and everything else in your busy life?  Please keep in touch.  Are yall going to Camp this year?  I would love to see more of the dandy dozen there this year.  Anyway keep us posted on your beautiful daughter.  Take Care smile.gif

31882[/snapback]

Dear Tennison's,

thank you for the compliment on AnaMarie. Terelyn has essentially retired from the call of chaplains for the near future. Yes, we have made our reservations to attend Camp Abrazo this year. Look forward to our first attendance at this glorious reunion. Please let us know when you are in San Antonio so we can have you over for a visit.

Terelyn & Jose

31932[/snapback]

I agree, AnaMarie is a doll.

It is nice to know all 12 of us have our babies.

Abrazo babes are the cutest ever!

M

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted y'all to know I put some pictures of baby Mitchell on the gallery. It's on page five (so you don't have to look too long). I'm a bit biased, but I think he's a really cute boy!

K

He IS a cute little boy!!! I posted under DDSJs when I saw him!!! biggrin.gif

Kenneth and Mary,

Your son is a cutie....Hope your getting some sleep.

Linda

Years back, a musical came out called "The Wiz", and in it was a song called "If You Believe..."

If you believe, within your heart, you'll know!

And nothing can change the way that things should go.

Believe! and you will see.

Believe! you can walk on air.

Click your heels three times, if you believe!

Surely our newest parents were thinking this same thing as they left the "10/4 Good Buddies" orientation weekend last September, and again as they left a north Texas hospital with their darling new baby girl, A VERY great sacrifice on the part of their loving birthmom.

Nothing meritous is accomplished without great faith, as legend has it. Congratulations to the dear birthmother who believed in a brighter future for her child, and the excited new parents who made it happen with faith, determination and love.

Congratulations Betsy and Matthew!

We can't wait for an introduction to your new daughter!

(this time I waited a whole 2 hours to reply - luckily a little mid-night feeding had me up so I could check )