Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Kenneth is pulling away from the t-mobile place  now so I have to type quick.  We have had a time finding internet in San Antonio.  All of the starbucks are changing to t-mobile hot spots....

Anyway, thanks for all of the congratulations.  We are so happy we don't know what to say.  Baby Mitchell Lafayette was born 2/27/06 6lbs 2 oz and 21 inches!  We are still at the hospital trying to make sure he eats enough but he is otherwise healthy.  We are hoping to meet the birthmom this week, but she is nervous to meet us. 

Posting pics tonight...must get back to hold our little one now.

Mary

31397[/snapback]

Congratulations on your bundle of Joy......The beginning of a wonderful jouney.

Linda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary and Kenneth,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't wait to see the pictures!!!!! biggrin.gif Did you get footprints???? Can't wait to see!! We celebrate your new lefe together!!!!! wink.gif

Kathy

I can't seem to get this picture of the house off!!!?

Edited by TKSingh

Kenneth is pulling away from the t-mobile place  now so I have to type quick.  We have had a time finding internet in San Antonio.  All of the starbucks are changing to t-mobile hot spots....

Anyway, thanks for all of the congratulations.  We are so happy we don't know what to say.  Baby Mitchell Lafayette was born 2/27/06 6lbs 2 oz and 21 inches!  We are still at the hospital trying to make sure he eats enough but he is otherwise healthy.  We are hoping to meet the birthmom this week, but she is nervous to meet us. 

Posting pics tonight...must get back to hold our little one now.

Mary

31397[/snapback]

Hi Kenneth and Mary -

Wow!!! Many congratulations to your new family biggrin.gif Chip and I live in Memphis, too, and I hope to meet you soon! I trust all's well with the bunchkin

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Blessings - Laura Taylor

Congratulations, Kenneth and Mary, on your new baby boy!!!!!!

Mitchell has been a long time coming, but I´m sure he is worth every bit of the wait and more!

She may not have planned on becoming the answer to someone else's prayers this week, but she certainly was, and the beautiful baby girl she placed with another of our Bobbing for Squirrels (10/05) couples today will grow up knowing and loving her for the courageous and wonderful woman that she is. We thank our newest birthmother for entrusting us with her plan for her daughter's future and we send our love out to her, to her chosen adoptive couple and the tiny infant who is, surely, living proof of God's intent that the world should go on!

Congrats to the newest parents.

May your world be full of pink & frill biggrin.gif!

And I'm sure she is already wrapped around your finger, wink.gif

Edited by dbugsma

Congrats on your baby girl.... Just think of all the fun outfits you can buy.....

May the your baby girl bring you lots of joy and happintess.

Linda

We just LOVE BOGs!!! Congrats to the newest squirrel and we cannot WAIT to hear all of the details!!! smile.gifsmile.gif Enjoy your new little daughter!!!

Love, Susan

We have checked the site several times tonight hoping that there would be news!!!! We are just so very excited for you guys and can't wait to hear more. Enjoy your new baby girl and we know you are going to be great parents - you are a very sweet couple!

All the best to you and enjoy your stay in Texas fellow bobbers!

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Yeah!!! Another cute Abrazo baby for the Memphis area! We're taking over!! tongue.gif

Congratulations to the newest mom and dad! And hugs and kisses for your precious daughter! biggrin.gif

Susan

Dyanna,

Sorry I didn't get to meet you today at lunch, but I'm guessing you're not sorry! What a great reason to miss!

Congratulations Dyanna and Bruce; I know that you 2 are so overjoyed!!!!

We cannot wait to meet with you all sometime!!!! WE only live in Somerville and are friends with the WILDERS.

Too funny Dyanna as we were all planning on meeting at lunch and look what happend tongue.gif

Congratulations Again and enjoy your time in Texas biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif