Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yipeeeee, Kenneth and Mary!!! HUGS and HUGS to you, mom and dad biggrin.gif !!!! We are sooo excited for both of you! I could hear him in the background when you called and I can't wait to see pictures and hold that precious child .... your son! laugh.gif Enjoy your time as a FAMILY in TX. Can't wait to see you all when you get back.

Edited by mwalker

Congrats to the newest family.

May your dreams of parenthood be blessed & all that you ever imaged.

CONGRATS boys are so fun!!!

Congratulations!

congratulations Kenneth and Mary!!! It was a long time coming but I'm sure your new bundle of blue was well worth the wait now that you have him in your arms. We can't wait to see pictures!!

Congratulations Kenneth and Mary!! Welcome to your new little boy and enjoy your time in San Antonio! Let's hope the weather is nice so that you can get out and enjoy all that the city has to offer. Where are you staying?

Love, Susan and Bill

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! WAHOOoooooooooooo.

We are so excited for you Mary and Kenneth!! I've been waiting a long time to say congratulations to you. I know you guys must be thrilled!!!

I guess you guys won't make the the Hearts for Adoption meeting next Wednesday tongue.gif ? Well, we'll let you out of it this time.

Again congratulations and enjoy your sleepless nights!!! Post pics soon!!

Kenneth and Mary

Congratulations on you new little one! Good things come to those who wait.

Kenneth & Mary - I am so excited for yall. Our group is now complete. I know you are so thrilled to have your little baby boy. Enjoy every minute. May God continue to bless your family. smile.gif I can't wait to see pictures.

Kenneth and Mary,

So happy for you! Our BOG also found her way to us 12 months after we completed orientation! I know the feeling! smile.gif

Congrats Kenneth and Mary! I know you all have been waiting a long time for this. We are so excited and rejoice with you! I hope to meet you and your new son at our next Memphis Area Moms meeting! tongue.gif

Congrats again,

Ashley

Kenneth is pulling away from the t-mobile place now so I have to type quick. We have had a time finding internet in San Antonio. All of the starbucks are changing to t-mobile hot spots....

Anyway, thanks for all of the congratulations. We are so happy we don't know what to say. Baby Mitchell Lafayette was born 2/27/06 6lbs 2 oz and 21 inches! We are still at the hospital trying to make sure he eats enough but he is otherwise healthy. We are hoping to meet the birthmom this week, but she is nervous to meet us.

Posting pics tonight...must get back to hold our little one now.

Mary

I am so excited for you. You've waited a long time for Mitchell, but I'm sure you can see that the wait was part of the journey so the baby who was meant to be yours could find you! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Congrats again!

Way to go little man...eat! So your Mommy and Daddy can get you home. Internet access is available up the street from the Homegate Hotle. I used the FedEx/Kinko's...at 10per min it was well worth the trip.

Congradulation again

Heidi, Gabriel and Parker