Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family!! Enjoy your precious little one!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Mark and Marlene!! So glad to hear that your little one has come! Enjoy the early days getting to know your new son and may you relish the quiet time in the middle of the night when he wakes up to eat! wink.gif This time is so precious!

Love, Susan

Thank Heaven for little boys.

Enjoy!

Heidi

Mom of Gabriel and Parker

Congratulations to the newest family. My heart never fails to skip a beat when I see a baby announcement. Have a great day with your new little one!!

Congratulations!!!

Yeah Mark & Marlene!!!

I have a feeling Mark broke a few laws while returning to the great state of Texas! wink.gif

We're very excited to see pictures of Ethan, post as soon as you can.

Enjoy your stay down South and have a safe trip home. Hopefully Ethan loves (or at least tolerates) long car rides as much as Maya & Malik did!

Congratulations on your bouncing baby boy!!! I know you are thrilled beyond words! smile.gif

Elaine

Guest pamelaz

Hey everyone! I know Mark and Marlene are knee-deep in diapers and formula right now and probably haven't had as much time on the forum as we'd like, so I took it upon myself to post a picture of the proud family in the Abrazo Gallery!

Thanks for picking up the slack, Pamela. I'll never tire of looking at the Abrazo babies and their adoring families.

Elizabeth,

Thank you for posting the picture of Heather and Art. I still cannot fully comprehend the events and am heart sick for Art and Madison.

I've been anxiously checking this thread waiting for the next round of good news!!  biggrin.gif

31211[/snapback]

Me too!

Some dreams come together quickly, while others take time to develop... some gardens bloom suddenly, while others need more than a season to blossom. So it was for the last of our Dandy Dozen Storkjackers (1/05), who came to the process with one certain dream for their family, and he took his sweet time finding them... but he was certainly worth the wait, and he's here now, and so are they, and we couldn't be happier for them. Many thanks to the birthmom who made their dream come true, and our loving congratulations to the entire January 2005 orientation group, twelve fine families who joined together on this awesome adventure, and supported each other every step of the way!!