Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

A new life, a new family... what a wonderful way to begin a bright new year!

And for one of our couples who graduated with the 10-4, Good Buddies! orientation weekend of 9/05, this new beginning was made extra-special by yet another new member of their family, the oh-so-dear birthmom of their darling newborn daughter.

She so wanted them to be present for the birth, they'd even spent Christmas in Texas in anticipation of that event! But when the doctor pushed back the due date back closer to Valentine's Day, they headed for home, still thankful for the opportunity to have met the birthmom (who kept insisting the doctor didn't know what he was talking about, that her baby was coming sooner than later.)

Remember the old saying, "Mother knows best"? Well, she did! Her baby girl was in too much of a hurry to wait on our Good Buddies to arrive, but they got there as soon as they could, and spent a weekend together so special, they'll each remember it all their lives.

Congratulations to our first baby of the New Year, hugs and kisses to both her families... and here's wishing plenty of renewed hope and faith to all our other parents-in-waiting, whose turn is surely coming-- sooner than they know!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the newest Abrazo babe! What a special year of blessings to come.

Girls are such fun.... pink, frill & ribbons....oh my! Hugs & Kisses to all.

Congratulations, Mary Helen and Jim on you new baby girl - the first baby of the new year!!!!

Tricia & Jesse

P.S.: I was so happy to see that we finally have a "Baby Announcements 2006". biggrin.gif Yeah!!!

Yippee!! It is official!! I could not wait to get home tonight to see the official news! All day I have been saying to Bill -- today is placement day for Mary Helen and Jim!! smile.gifsmile.gif I am so glad that all has gone smoothly and we cannot wait to hear all of the details. Enjoy every moment and I hope that you are blissfully content in your Amarillo hotel room!

Lots of love -- Susan and Bill wub.gif

Congratulations newest Parents! Enjoy every minute. You surely deserve it!

Blessings from the Paredes Family tongue.gif

Congratulations Mary Helen and Jim!!!! The first Abrazo Babe of 2006 is your very own precious little girl. As you can see everyone is anxiously awaiting all the details and pictures, too. Congratulations to you!!

Jean

Congrats Mary Helen and Jim,

Can't wait to see the pix of your new little sweetie!

Some say that the darkest of storms are followed by the best of rainbows, and so it was for one faithful forum couple who were also graduates of 10-4, Good Buddies (9/05.) They flew to Texas last month in pursuit of a case that in the end, was not meant to be theirs, but indeed, that voyage was but a dress rehearsal for The Real Thing, which happened this very evening, when they journeyed across the nation to meet their four day old daughter, and just in time for her new daddy's birthday! We thank them for their fortitude, their patience and their optimism, and we ask God's blessing on this new family and the dear birthparents who made this little miracle possible!

Ευτυχή γενέθλια, μπαμπάς!

Με την αγάπη από την κόρη σας

YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to a wonderful couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so thrilled for you. We have been waiting for this announcement all night and can't wait to hear all about it!!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

love

mary helen and jim -- and Kate!

I was hoping to see this this morning! YEAH! We thought about you the whole drive home, glad to see you made it safely and are resting with your new DAUGHTER! Let us know the details as soon as you can! Love you guys!

Could it be Susan and Bill? Congratulations to another buddy finding their way home!!! smile.gifbiggrin.gif