APPLICATION

linlacor

Tweet Tweet...may you see lil' birdies in you future nest...better get nesting Allie!!!

Great Allie! I know that had to be exciting to send that in! Goodluck and we look forward to following your journey!

Tracey

So exciting Allie!

Start thinking about your wording and pictures for your profile. That took us the longest. Have your parents and friends help too. My mom worked with me on mine. That really helped me with trying to sum ourselves up in 6 pages. Also, I found it very hard to write about myself so she helped with that too. My advice is to be yourselves.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I am Merae, my husband is Scott. We are from Austin, TX and we submitted our application in earlier this week. We knew Abrazo was the agency for us from our initial contact with them. When the inquiry was sent in we waited and sat with hope that we would get an application packet. Now we wait with hope that we will get an inviation to orienation and an acceptance packet.Hope is a good thing. I realize it may not always be easy, and after reading testimonies that PIW have shared on the forum it may be trying at times, the end result is always a good thing. Hope is resonating with me, tonight as I write this.

Here I am hoping,

Merae

Welcome Merae! Hoping along with you for an acceptance packet in your near future. :)

Welcome Marae, I remember those days when we were waiting after sending the inquiry and then again after sending the application. Soon you will know and things will start to move quickly! We have had a great experience with Abrazo and are glad you want to join the family!

Hi, Merae!

It's wonderful that you're already on the forum and have made your first post! We got active before being accepted, too, and I'm SO happy we did. I spent night and day on the forum (often with horrible insomnia because there was so much information to read!) and learned so much. It was a huge comfort during every step of our journey, so dig in and get ready for a bunch of support! Excited to follow your journey; we're hopeful right along with you! :)

Merae & Scott welcome to Abrazo. We are glad you joined in on all the fun of this amazing journey called adoption. We are here in SA if you need anything. Welcome aboard.

Welcome Merae! Hope is a wonderful thing! You have come to the right place!

Blessings,

Tracey

Welcome to the Abrazo Forum Marae!! You have come to the right place and the Best place!! So make yourself at home and again welcome to the neighborhood!!

Welcome and hoping you get your invitation to orientation soon!

Heather :)

YAY!!! Brianna called today and invited Scott and I to orientation! It was so exciting to tell Scott and we can't wait to head down to San Antonio!

That's great! You'll find that all the timing on things will work out just right :)

Hi Merae and Scott,

Look forward to meeting you at the orientation. How exciting for the quick response. See you soon.

Danette and Chris Pontikis

YAY!!! Brianna called today and invited Scott and I to orientation! It was so exciting to tell Scott and we can't wait to head down to San Antonio!

• 2 weeks later...

We had so much fun with you guys!

Hi Merae and Scott,

Look forward to meeting you at the orientation. How exciting for the quick response. See you soon.

Danette and Chris Pontikis

Edited by ScottP

• 1 year later...

We just sent in our application, so now it's pins & needles time for the next little while.

It seems like each form is kind of like clearing a hurdle in a race. Sure, hurdles aren't a cakewalk, but with each hurdle jumped a wonderful Finish Line comes closer & closer into view!

Welcome! Love the positive outlook! You are so right...each step brings you closer to your child!

Welcome to Abrazo. I remember the application. Exciting times!