APPLICATION

linlacor

Cathy, sometimes you never know just how fast things will move along. -A

For now, it seems things are moving so slow ;) Work is keeping me extremely busy right now, but when I come home. . .I'm not as focused and just awaiting that special call :lol:

But hey, I got my fifth pepper earlier today :P

Cathy

I hope you hear something soon!

Brian called me twice today to ask me if I heard from Angela yet. He called me once yesterday to ask. Guess I'm not the only one getting anxious :P

Cathy

I know that it may seem like it takes forever, but trust me when I say these girls are as hardworking and passionate as they come. They are so dedicated in every avenue. I always knew that when we didn't talk with them for a bit, it was b/c they were hard at work for many, many people!

The times we have been in the office it was amazing to see that they seem to drop everything to visit with us. Yes, some would come and go answering calls, talking to prospective adoptive and birthparents, etc. BUT, they were there to chat! We even stopped by the day before Abrazo camp and there sat Renee playing with little Emma Claire! I knew that they would be there until the wee hours of the morning, but it didn't matter to them.

Trust me, your call will come! I have no doubt!

Trust me, your call will come! I have no doubt!

Oh, I hope I didn't sound like I the Abrazochicks are sitting around twirling their thumbs :P I am sure they have more than their share of responsibilities to handle :lol: We're just anxious to find out if we can plan our trip to SA :o Of course, we're hoping we can but will accept it if we are not invited. I'm trying to stay positive and remind myself "no news is good news," but then sometimes those negative thoughts try to enter my mind. Brian keeps reminding me to stay positive. As I told him, I just want to know.

Yes, a little anxious I guess you could say :P Again, it's these evening hours :angry:

Cathy

P.S. I just missed Angela's call a few minutes ago :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Brian and Cathy

I just missed Angela's call a few minutes ago :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I caught it tonight B)B)B)

We're invited. . .we're invited :D:D:D

So excited. . .so excited :):):)

Cathy and Brian too :rolleyes:

CONGRATS Cathy & Brian!! Orientation is a wonderful time and you will learn soooo much!!

Nichole

I caught it tonight B)B)B)

We're invited. . .we're invited :D:D:D

So excited. . .so excited :):):)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for the both of you!!! Your lives are goign to change forever...for the better. Youare in for an incrediable journey! Lookinf forward to reading your posts!

Kathy Singh

I caught it tonight B)

We're invited. . .we're invited :D

So excited. . .so excited :)

Waiting on our packet to fill us in on all of the details relating to the next oriention to which we have been officially invited

The next orientation is scheduled for August 17&18.

Cathy

Just another note of Congratulations. By the posts on so many threads, you would think someone is QUITE excited about all this ;):P

And good news! WE TOO are EXCITED for YOU! :D

-A

By the posts on so many threads, you would think someone is QUITE excited about all this ;):P

-A

Just a little:P

Cathy

Congrats to Kay and Cathy! (And their better/other :P halves too!)

So is that our August roll call so far?????

Kay and...(sorry Kay, I can't recall your hubbies name! :unsure: ) from PA

Cathy and Brian - Tennessee

Anyone else out there?

I don't think I've ever posted my husband's name! We're Kay and Darren :)

A BIG Welcome to Darren as well :)

Perhaps we'll get him to post on here after Orientation. :unsure:

-A

Congrats to Kay and Cathy! (And their better/other :P halves too!)

So is that our August roll call so far?????

Kay and...(sorry Kay, I can't recall your hubbies name! :unsure: ) from PA

Cathy and Brian - Tennessee

Anyone else out there?

I've been wondering the same thing. I think there are some hoping to attend, but that's all I know :unsure:

I don't think I've ever posted my husband's name! We're Kay and Darren :)

Thanks, Kay. I was wondering if you were attending with your spouse or alone. Glad to know Darren will be attending this exciting event with you and us :)

Cathy

To prevent further confusion, I changed my avatar to show both of us.

Oh, and we've got a rough draft of a profile. I still have to finalize some of the text and pull a few photos from albums to scan. My background is in marketing and publications, so I'm pretty comfortable with writing and layout. But this is a horse of a different color, so I'm really looking forward to getting the Abrazochicks' feedback.

Best, Kay

Edited by Calix

Oh, and we've got a rough draft of a profile. I still have to finalize some of the text and pull a few photos from albums to scan.

Best, Kay

We're trying to figure out what route we're going. Has anyone ever done something with PowerPoint?

Cathy

We did typical scapbooking!! It was fun, colorful and showed the things that are important to us!! Good luck!

Hi everyone - I have a question about the application. On the reference page, it asks for the name of a rabbi or clergy. We don't have one in our new area yet. Should we leave that area blank? Will that really hurt our chances to adopt? (There is a church we want to start attending, but it would be insincere to start going right now because we need to fill in a line on the application!)