Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Veronica and Henry, I'm sure this is you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so happy for you both. Can't wait to hear all the details down the road. It's been a long road for the Fertile Hearts gang. Love, Missy, Doug and Emma laugh.gif

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's weather report: Barometric conditions may be forecasting cloudy skies here in San Antonio but the sun is definitely shining for one of our Cloud Nine couples, as they return to the Alamo City (just 1632 hours later!) to become the proud parents of a gorgeous, bouncing baby boy born just this week!! How could they have guessed, that Friday night, that the storms would subside and rainbows abound so soon? How could they have ever known what a wonderful blessing was in store, that just an hour away from where they sat, a busy mother expecting another was searching for answers, too, in a quest that would eventually lead her to Abrazo and her child to them? Congratulations, all. Here's wishing you all blue skies forevermore.

"Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face!!

Brush off the clouds and cheer up, put on a happy face.

Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy, it's not your style;

You'll look so good that you'll be glad you decided to smile!

Pick out a pleasant outlook, stick out that noble chin;

Wipe off that "full of doubt" look, slap on a happy grin!

And spread sunshine all over the place, just put on a happy face!

Put on a happy face!"

I am so happy for the fellow Cloud Niner!! Can't wait to hear who the proud parents are!!!

Angie

Hip Hip Hurray for Cloud Nine. Congratulations you lucky couple. Come out, come out wherever you are and let us know the details.

See, it's not if, but when!!!!!!

Claudia

Florida's not just known for Disneyworld, hanging chads and snowbirds-- as of today, it's also going to be "home sweet home" for one sweet baby girl, whose loving new parents hail from our Dandy Dozen Storkjackers of 1/05, and whose birthmom was in such a hurry to meet them, she just couldn't wait to deliver next week as planned. Baby has two proud big birthbrothers, and an extended birthfamily who just couldn't be happier about where she's headed. Happpy homecoming, little one! Happy dream-come-true, Mom and Dad!

Florida's not just known for Disneyworld, hanging chads and snowbirds-- as of today, it's also going to be "home sweet home" for one sweet baby girl, whose loving new parents hail from our Dandy Dozen Storkjackers of 1/05, and whose birthmom was in such a hurry to meet them, she just couldn't wait to deliver next week as planned. Baby has two proud big birthbrothers, and an extended birthfamily who just couldn't be happier about where she's headed. Happpy homecoming, little one! Happy dream-come-true, Mom and Dad!

16094[/snapback]

Congratulations Elizabeth and Kevin!!!! smile.gif

Can't wait to see pictures. Safe travels back to Florida.

Yeah for the Dandy Dozen Stork Jackers!!!

I just love to see NEW ARRIVALS knowing that all those babies have such loving homes and families!!

Claudia laugh.gif

Babies, Babies, Babies!!!! I know a few ladies that have been really busy the past few days!! Congratulations to new proud parents. Enjoy every precious moment!!

smile.gif

Angie

Yeah!! Another precious bundle of joy! Congratulations Liz and Kevin! We can't wait to see her and hear all about it.

Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! I have been neglecting the forum for the past couple of days due to the county art fair...and three new bundles have been placed!!!!

I need details!!! Who is it?

Who from Cloud Nine now wears the proud name of Mommy and Daddy? laugh.gif

Love,

Auntie E

Yeah! Liz & Kevin we are so excited for you guys, adn we can not wait to see you, call if you need anything, and enjoy your little girl.

talk to you soon

The Terry's

Liz & Kevin - Congratulations!!!! smile.gifsmile.gif I know you are so excited. Please post all the details as soon as you can. Enjoy your new baby girl.....Stop pinching yourselves......ha ha smile.giflaugh.gif Take Care and God Bless you and your new little girl....

laugh.gif

Yea to all the new parents out there!!! I can only imagine that it might be...let me see, Adina and Ben??? Is it you guys???? Congrats to the Cloud Niner couple. Just be sure to have plenty of diapers and onesies...little boys tend to leak everywhere (they just point and shoot wink.gif ). Best to all the new parentss.

Laura, Steve, Rian & Alex

Guest Adiwright

Hi everybody!!! Well The Lynch family was correct......We are so very excited to announce that we are the proud parents of a beautiful baby boy. We just got home about 3 hours ago. This is an awesome baby, he is an absoulte dream. I have to admit, I was getting a little doubtful that we were ever going to be parents. I was proved wrong. It is when not if! God has blessed us by bringing us to this agency and by allowing us the privledge of loving this beautiful child. GOD IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!

Adina and Ben,

Congratulations on your new baby boy!!! I know the two of you are over the moon.

Best Wishes,

Wade and Angie

Congratulations Ben and Adina. Have a blast!!!

We'll be thinking of you.

Claudia

Adina and Ben...I mean Mom and Dad! Congratulations! How are things going? Mickey and I are thrilled that you two have a beautiful baby boy! tongue.gif What did you decide to name him?

Please keep us posted on everything!

Hugs and kisses to your new little guy! XOXOXOXOXO

Love,

Elaine

p.s. When you are up at 3 a.m. feeding your "Little Man"...think about us in TN. More than likely we are sitting in a rocking chair too!!! tongue.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gif

Guest Adiwright
Congrats Ben and Adina-

We thought it was you!!!  Jeff and I are so excited and happy for you!!!!  Congrats on your little bundle of joy!!!!!

Take Care-

Amy & Jeff

16170[/snapback]

We always assure orientation groups that this isn't a question of "if?", it's only a matter of "when!", but "when" sometimes takes awhile to get to, and then keeping the faith can be no small task. For our newest parents, "when" came one year from orientation... but it was a very productive one, at that, as the last of our Tremendous Ten of 5/04 moved, just today, from parents-in-waiting to Mom and Dad of one gorgeous baby girl, and forever-friends to her sweet birthparents.

Congratulations to all our Tremendous Ten families, with thanks to the twenty birthparents out there who've made these miracles happen since last May, and best wishes to the lucky little ones who've been blessed with the best of both worlds!