Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Congratulations on your new arrival Dandy Dozen Storkjackers. Let us know who you are!

Claudia biggrin.gif

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Fiesta week in San Antonio, and our town is abloom with cascarones, colorful parades, mariachi music, funnel cakes, fajitas, cold beer and wild tourists! all celebrating the arrival of spring and the legendary Battle of San Jacinto and surely, the newest success story for the Dandy Dozen Storkjackers of 1/05!! Another set of parents-in-waiting have returned to the Lone Star State in record time to meet their precious new baby girl and her loyal birthmom. May your lives together be one big party!! Bienvenidos, chulita! Hola, familia nueva! Viva fiesta!!

15435[/snapback]

Congratulations --- can't wait to hear who it is.

Congratulations DDSJers!! Let us know who you are!!

Congratulations Dan and Michelle...Enjoy that new baby girl...We want pictures. This is great you and Stacey's baby girls's will be very close in age. Best Wishes.. smile.gif

Congratulations Dan and Michelle!!! Another baby girl is born. That is so exciting and so close to Mike and Stacey's baby. You guys are going to have so much fun!

Pictures and a name when you get time.

Mary and Kenneth

Dan and Michelle,

Congrats on your baby girl! I hear your in our neck of the woods while you are waiting for the interstate compact to come through. I just wanted to offer our help and support while your in our home town. Please give us a call if you need any help or would like to have a meal that is not restaurant food!

We look forward to meeting you and your new little one.

Gabriela, Chris and Austin

Edited by BlessedinEP

Dan & Michelle,

Congrats, I bet you guys are thrilled, adn it will be so nice to have MIke & Stacey's little girl close in age. I know I have enjoyed having my best friends 2 youngest children being with 3 months of both our boys, we get to do so much more together because of it.

Enjoy your time in TX, send pictures and details when you can.

The Terrys

What's the Big Story in SA today? Well! Once upon a time, there was a mature birthmom and birthdad who had a Coming Attraction for which they were, quite frankly, unprepared. (No matter how much they wished things were different.) Even if it were their Last Day On Earth, they would still want the very best for their baby and her future. When she was born, her birthparents held her and cuddled her. They looked deep into her innocent eyes, and their hearts sang out "I Believe In You!"

And as a result, an Angel's Wish was granted! For out in Tennessee, a musician, his wife and their young son were just waiting, For The Sake Of The Call. When they learned of a Texas-born Abrazobabe who needed a loving family, they knew that for them, it was that special moment When Love Takes You In. With guidance from above and Shaohannah's Hope to launch them, they journeyed to the Alamo City to meet their long-awaited and much loved daughter, and as a result, their lives are now filled with All Things New.

Come meet our latest addition to the Abrazo family at Camp this summer! They'll be there, singing their new daughter's praises and thanking God for all the blessings He bestows on them that follow Him... in His own perfect time and in the way He knows is best.

And tomorrow morning when she wakes up, they'll sing I Will Be Here, right? I'm sure they'd all agree that this is The Great Adventure and bringing home a new baby girl, That's Paradise!

Congratulations!!

Christina (a definite SCC fan)

Edited by cgrace

Dan and Michelle, 

Congrats on your baby girl!  I hear your in our neck of the woods while you are waiting for the interstate compact to come through.  I just wanted to offer our help and support while your in our home town.  Please give us a call if you need any help or would like to have a meal that is not restaurant food!

We look forward to meeting you and your new little one. 

Gabriela, Chris and Austin

15478[/snapback]

Thx for the kind offer you two. We are literally getting our feet on the ground(its sunday). All we do is stare at our new bundle and then look at each other and smile. We are just "stunned" with joy at how quick this happened and how beautiful she is. Barely have done anything since placement day. We plan to call you guys early this week. Lets meet for a coffee.

Hey Everyone. Sorry for the suspense. Looks like the good word leaked out quickly anyway!! Wow- is it Sunday already? Have we had our baby doll for 3 days? Have we slept yet?

Yes, we received a call early Tues, arrived El Paso Wed afternoon,and pulled off another 'storkjacking' Thurs AM. Our sweethearts formal name is Belleza(Bay-yes-a) Starr Gillette. Belleza is Spanish for "beauty". We will call her Bella- which is "beautiful" in Spanish. She is indeed our "Beautiful Starr". She is sooo sweet and cute. Lots of eating, sleeping and.... well you know.....

We are still stunned at how quickly this all happened. We will try to get some pics out but I gotta admit, i can take my computer apart and put it back together, but ive neglected my lovely new daughter for too long trying to figure out how to get this message out..... yikes. If this works - we promise to send more posts. Sorry again for the delay and seeming out of touch. We are either staring down our new bundle or at "Starrbucks" drinking something to keep us awake. Best to everyone and thx for all your kind words. For those who havent placed yet, just be ready, it will, it does happen. And it can be tomorrow. GOD BLESS! Dan and Michelle and Bella Starr

Baby oh baby!!! It's blue skies and smooth sailing for another of our Cloud Nine (3/05) couples! These againers made the decision to expand their family shortly after finalizing their first Abrazo adoption, but in the meantime, they kept busy, graciously speaking on countless weekend orientation panels and providing encouragement to other incoming parents-in-waiting. Fate must've decided they had either large reserves of good karma built up, or far too much time on their hands-- because now they have an angelic newborn son, a total of two darling children under two, and one more precious reason to stay up nights counting their blessings! (And we couldn't be happier for them.) Blessings, little one, and to each of your loving parents, who've worked together to give you all the best in life, because you deserve nothing less and they've wanted nothing more.

We know who it is and we are so excited and happy for you!!!!!!!

Our thoughts and prayers have been with you for the past week!!!!!!!

Can't wait to talk to you and see pictures!!!! Maybe we will be down in your town to visit soon......

Congrats!!!!

Love ya and BIG hugs!!!! smile.gif

Jeff and Amy (Cloud Nine)

Edited by orangepower

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I have been looking here off and on all day to see if the second child of your dreams was born and in your arms yet! We are so excited for you!

Enjoy every moment!

A big hug and a kiss to the new baby, the new big sister, the parents, and the birthparents!

You will have to give us a call when things calm down. Oops! I forgot! You have two little ones under two! It will never calm down! Here is to never ending energy and never ending love!

Lisa V

YIPEE! Congrats!!! How is the Big Sis doing???

Keep us posted!

Love,

Elaine and Mickey

Whoop!

I too have been lurking around watching for this announcement. We are so very excited for you, and can't wait for the full story. Let us know if you need tips on getting sleep with two bambinos--Ha! Who are we kidding? We don't need no stinkin' sleep!

I'm sure Samuel will be full of wisdom in explaining how to be the big sib to the new Big Sis!

Blessings and more blessings,

Christina

AWWWWWWWW. What a sweet picture of the happy family. Congratulations. I'm wondering who the newest family to add a member is..........

Congratulations on the blessings from above.

I am so happy for the two of you!!!! You are such amazing people. I know the two of you are just overjoyed with your newest addition. I hope Big Sis is adjusting well!!

Angie

Steve and Laura,

We are so happy for your family. Congratulations. Laura, you are an awesome mom and a great friend. Thanks for everything and remember, we too are here for you!

Your friends,

Marcelo and Claudia laugh.gif

Michelle and Dan,

Congratulations! Marcelo and I just love the name Bella. We have already chosen 2 baby names we really love. And, guess what... for a girl Isabella Sophia (for short Bella which means beautiful in Spanish). She would be named after a good friend of the Paredes family. The woman is Russian and named Bella. Sophia would be after Marcelo's late grand-mother. For a boy we like the name Dante Christian.

Again, we are so happy for all those new additions.

Claudia rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Fertile Hearts (11/04) are brimming over with joy today, at the news of another placement for one of their own, as a newborn girl heads home with her proud new mommy and daddy! Nothing good comes easy, as they say, and there were plenty of moments along the way when the outcome looked uncertain, but the parents-in-waiting kept the faith, their loving birthmom kept the promises she'd made in her heart on behalf of the children she was parenting already, and one precious little angel is sure to grow up very proud of them all! Blessings on our newest family! Here's to the power of perseverance!