Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Yeah!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Congratulations Mark and Ronda and welcome Cason to the 10-4 good buddies!

We can't to hear all your wonderful stories and to see even more pictures --the first ones were wonderful!!!!!!!

love

jim and mary helen

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yippee!!! It's official!!! Congratulations Mark and Ronda!!! We are so happy for you! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congratulations to all the recent new parents! We have had lots of new Abrazo babies lately!!! Can't wait to see all of your adorable photos! smile.gif

Edited by Matthew and Betsy

Love seeing the official announcement! I know you guys are floating on air! We can't wait to see more pictures!!

Much Love!

YEAH Mark and Ronda! I hope that things went well. I enjoyed talking to you a couple of weeks ago and can't wait to hear how things went and are going.

Hugs from your friends in TN!!!

And Happy New Year to you --- Mom, Dad & Cason. Yes, you are a MOM!!!

smile.giflaugh.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Yea, Mark and Rhonda!!! laugh.gif Welcome little Cason!!! And hugs to you and your wonderful birth family. We are sooooo happy for all of you. Can't wait to see everybody...we might even surprise you next week since we have to be in SA on business! tongue.gif Love you!

PS -- I love the announcement! We are already booked for Camp Abrazo, so we'll have to get you signed up --- we'll have a convoy! HA!

Whoo Hooo!! Cason is officially the newest Good Buddy!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Congratulations Mark and Ronda and blessing to you, Cason's birthparents and all involved! We love you guys!

Can't wait to hear about the arrivall of the next Abrazo baby out of Amarillo!!

Love, Susan and Bill

Mark & Ronda I am so happy for yall. Your dreams have finally come true. Life is good. Enjoy every second with him.

Edited by stennison

Babies, babies everywhere!!!!!!!!!! smile.giftongue.giflaugh.gifsmile.gif Congrats to all of the new families! May God bless you with a wonderful New Year loving your sweet little person.

All of you Parents-in-Waiting...hang in there! Your little ones birth announcement will be posted for all of us to see before you know it. We can't wait to celebrate with all of you!

Elaine