Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Art and Heather - congratulations!!! A little girl - wow! We can't wait to hear all about her and how she came into your lives! What a very special Christmas this will be for your families! Enjoy every moment and we hope you are managing to get a little sleep too!

All the best

Caroline and Benji

"Everything happens for a reason." It sounds more trite than comforting when said to those in crisis, but that doesn't make it any less true...

When a couple in the midst of their first adoption out of state found themselves in the midst of a horrific custody battle, they couldn't see a reason for it, but it turned out to be a little boy in need of a forever family who would storm heaven and earth to make him theirs for always.

When a birthmother moved here from out of state, only to be abandoned by her private adoption attorney, she couldn't see a reason for it, but it turned out to be Abrazo's gain, as we were privileged to get to know her and share in the most important decision of her life.

And when the two found each other, it was a momentuous blessing for one newborn baby girl, whose future is now secure, thanks to the role each played and due to the faith that every person in her birthstory invested in her outcome. As a result, a birthfamily has gained peace of mind, an adopting family has gained a darling daughter, and Bobbing for Squirrels, 10/05 have gained yet another reason to celebrate this Christmas season!

Sometimes, the nicest of surprizes come at the most unexpected times... because surely, everything does happen for a reason!

...an adopting family has gained a darling daughter, and Bobbing for Squirrels, 10/05 have gained yet another reason to celebrate this Christmas season!

24915[/snapback]

I just bet all the other brightly wrapped presents under the Christmas tree will surely pale in comparison to this priceless gift! Enjoy your new year of firsts...first Christmas together, first New Year's, first Valentine's Day, first Easter, first Mother's and Father's Day, first 4th of July....in fact, why not make each and every day together a holiday!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new little squirrel. Enjoy every precious moment with your daughter. I know you have already made some beautiful memories and more are to come.

Best Wishes!

Congratulations to the lucky squirrels that have found their baby girl. Best wishes for the brave birthmomma too.

Elaine

Some say the best gifts come in the smallest packages, but for one loving Texas birthmom, the best gift she could give her newborn son was too big to fit any gift box; it was a Mississippi family from our Summer Strollers, 7/05, and surely he and his birthmom were the best Christmas present they ever could even hope for! Congratulations to all of them, and best wishes for a wonderful New Year's celebration together in San Antonio-- after all, they have the best little reason of all to stay in this year and count their blessings!

Congrats to the new parents. Blessings from the Valley!

Claudia

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif Charles and Pam, I am so thrilled for you guys. I am so glad everything worked out. We can't wait to hear all the details and see pictures. Knowing your story, I started to cry when I read the post. Enjoy the time in Texas.

Jan

Congratulations Summer Strollers on the new addition!!! May this be your best holiday season ever and cheers to you as you move into a new year with your new baby! We are so excited to hear of more babies being born.......Abrazo truly is amazing!

Thank you everyone as well for your good wishes for our new baby girl - everything here is going really well and we are loving our new sleep deprived existence and wouldn't have it any other way smile.gif

All the best to everyone!

Caroline, Benji, Brayden and Maya

Congratulations to the new stroller and squirrel that I've been reading about. Sorry to be delinquent --- I've been lurking here lately...............

Congratulations to all the newest parents & their very blessed babes.

We wish you the best & what wonderful blessings you have been granted this Christmas season.

Hugs & Kisses from Virginia!

One of the best things we can do for our friends is to return the favor, or better yet, pay it forward... one family from our "Storkjackers" did just that, when they took placement early then referred some friends of theirs, a childless couple who joined 10-4, Good Buddies! (9/05), then sent friends of theirs "Bobbing"... now all three couples have good news to celebrate, as the second family took placement of a beautiful baby boy today, thanks to his loving birthparents and a very wise choice. Now the third of the friends are looking forward to a baby of their own in the year ahead--here's hoping they'll all come show off their little ones at Camp next summer.