Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

OK!!  It has been long enough!  Does anyone know the name of our newest baby Pea???  I can't wait to find out all of the details.  Kevin and Lisa, don't keep us waiting much longer.  I bet Tonio is being a great Big Brother!!!!  Take care!

23632[/snapback]

I'm with Jena. We need details! A name for starters, then the stats and of course lots of pictures!!!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!! You will love having a girl. They are so much fun and the clothes are just so adorable. I hope you have a clothes fund started!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Those with small children at home may be familiar with the Veggie Tales version of the story of the fiery furnace and how great faith saved Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego from certain destruction.

Those with Bibles at home may recall King Nebuchadnezzar's pronouncement after freeing the trio from the furnace: "May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to tell you about the miracles and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me. How great are His signs, how mighty are His wonders! His kingdom is an eternal kingdom, his dominion endures from generation to generation." (Daniel 4:1-3, New International Version.)

Those with connections to the PeaBiscuits (5/05) may know why this story has special significance on today, of all days, as another of those families, whose faith led them through insurmountable odds, took into their arms and into their hearts their tiny new son, weighing less than five pounds, but full of potential (and gorgeous, as well!) May God bless this new forever family and the birthmom and birthdad who made this little life possible.

Just walking in faith will lead to the greatest MIRACLES! Congrats to the new family and THANK HEAVENS FOR LITTLE BOYS!

Abrazo ladies the exciting part is that you have shown all of us what it means to walk in faith and just believe!

YEAH - David and Natalee!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

We are sooooooo excited for you!!!! I couldn't wait to see this post.

I told you on Wednesday at lunch that you just never know when it will happen.

It looks like Gracie will have 2 boyfriends at our next lunch with TeddyRae, huh? laugh.gif

Loads of hugs and kisses from Joe, Toni & Gracie.

David & Natalee,

Congrats just doesn't seem like it is enough....

You have walked the faith walk & look at what God has blessed you with.

Recall our converstation of just a week ago?

Ye of little faith....look at what God has done, what a special blessing you have in your arms!

Yippee, another boy to boot! We are so happy for you.

Hugs from Virginia!!

Congratulations David and Natalee!!

I have been watching and waiting to hear the news!! I know you guys are extremely happy. It is great to add another boy to our group of peas! I hope you give us all of the details soon. What a blessing to receive during this holiday season! I know that it is going to be a wonderful Christmas for you!! Hope you enjoy your stay in Texas!

You are in our prayers!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations on the tiny, precious bundle of blue! Don't worry, they grow fast. Our son was 4lb7oz when he was born and he is now referred to as "the gentle giant" biggrin.gif

"So, just days from Thanksgiving, we thank God for all His blessings: for the tiny cherub with her whole future ahead of her, for the selfless birthmom who made such a tough choice on her child's behalf, for the birthsister left behind, for the foster family who helped bridge the gap, for the excited big sis taking on this new role, and for two magnificent parents who had the courage to say not "why?" but "yes!" May He shine His face upon them all and grant them great joy. "

As I read and catch up here this morning this adoption in particular has touched my heart!! You are such a special family and to all of you ,Happy holidays and GOD BLESS you have heard his call and answered his request there is no question you have been called upon to "step up" and you have CONGRATS!!!! I am truely impressed!

It was interesting how God opened so many doors for this adoption - leaving us no doubt that this was his will for our family - I will post more of this story in who is this Dr Mom person? Thank you all for your prayers and support - Cat

• 2 weeks later...

'Tis the season when angels take on special importance in our lives, and so it was for our newest set of parents! This couple from Bobbing for Squirrels (10/05) had thought they'd found the perfect match and were expecting a baby boy, but they found out that life truly is what happens while you're busy making other plans! so today, they met the angel of their dreams, a baby girl just ready for a mommy and daddy who were ready for anything! We send them home with our best wishes for the happiest of holidays, and we send healing thoughts to the loving birthmom (herself an angel!) who put faith on the line to give her daughter her best chance at her brightest future. Blessings, all!

Wow, Art and Heather! Congratulations on your new baby girl!!!!! biggrin.gif

We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures and hear your story!

Tricia & Jesse