Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Congrats to the newest family in 10-4 Buddies.

Thanksgiving will always have a special meaning to your family.

God's blessings to ya'll!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, a big Happy Thanksgiving from Memphis!! Congratulations and enjoy your little one!!! smile.gif

Thanks everyone for their love and support! smile.gif

We have a beautiful baby girl! McKenna Jean, for me it was the best birthday present that I could ever have! I asked Scott how he can top it! laugh.gif

Thanksgiving was ever so sweet, we had alot to be thankful for!

Love,

Paula & Scott

Hi Paula and Scott -- It is so great to hear the official news from you! smile.gifsmile.gif What a lovely name for your new daughter. All of us can't wait to hear all of the details! We have so much to be thankful for, and you are a great reminder of that!

Love, Susan and Bill

WOW~ Good things can happen soooo fast...CONGRATULATIONS!!! A little girl.... how sweet they are...we are enjoying our 14 month old niece right now and don't want her to leave....little girls can cast a sweet and special spell on grown ups! Hope things are running smoothly and you are enjoying your special little one! Let us hear the good details when you get the chance! Way to go.....Love- alison and cliff

We love the name! Great job!

We are so happy you guys have your precious little girl. She will take your breath away each and every day FOREVER!!

Can't wait to see pics! We wish we were closer and we could visit with you guys while you were in S.A.!! Texas is just too big a place!! biggrin.gif

That is the best Thanksgiving News I have honestly ever heard. Scott Paula

I am so thankful that you all got another little girl. I know that bump in the road was tough but Oh how I know today; you are saying What bump???

We love ya'll, send pictures when you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday too biggrin.gif

Much Love

Scott and Paula "Congratulations" on your new baby girl. Jay and I are very happy for the two of you.

Yes, please send pictures when you have a chance.

Can't wait to see all the 10-4 buddies at camp abrazo w/their little ones. biggrin.gif

Monica

In the spirit of Monday night football, join us in a rousing cheer, wouldja?

Give me an "S!" Give me a "W"! Give me an "E"! And another "E"! Give me a "T"! Give me a "P"!

Give me one more "E"! Give me an "A"! What's that spell? SWEETPEA! What's that mean? One more precious baby girl for one more Peabiscuit family, and one more loving birthmom who made dreams come true for one more set of againers! God bless them, everyone! and especially the little angel who'll be already settled in her new home in time for the holidays.

Yeah, Kevin, Lisa & Tonio!! Many prayers & congrats to the new family of 4.

Looking forward to hearing your story.

Another girl for Hayden & Tyler to fuss over, smile.gif

How exciting that so many families are growing!!! What a wonderful Christmas this year!

Looks like Santa just added one more name to his "nice" list this year. (And what could be nicer than having the child of your dreams home for Christmas!!)

Congratulations to the happy family! smile.gif

What a wonderful way to start the day! Another 'pink' pea! Yeah!

God Bless You and the newest addition of your family, Kevin, Lisa & Tonio!

So many hugs and kisses to give. What a wonderful blessing!

Love, The Garrisons

Walker, Nita & Camillle

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!

Keving & Lisa -- we are so excited for you guys! It looks like you now have a matched set!!!

Congrats from the Luther clan!!