Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cathy, Shane and Amaya,

Congratulations on your new little one! We are so excited for you and we CAN'T wait to see pictures!

To the New Daddy,

Congrats! What a great story you have. Cherish every second with your new son. They are the some of the most special moments of your life - even when sleep deprived!

God bless all the new Abrazo families.

Tricia & Jesse smile.gif

Some film epics are just so good, and the characters so memorable, a sequel is all but required. The same is true of some adoption stories.

Thus it was for today's placement, with a beloved forumite, her faithful husband and their darling daughter. Living in the land of Elvis at the time of their first Abrazo adoption, they'd since moved to the Sunshine state and may have thought their family was complete, but God thought otherwise.

He knew that somewhere out there was a little girl in need of a loving, stable home; a child old enough to dote on a new big sister but still young enough to need to be the baby of the family. He knew that she would need wise, experienced parents with empathy, grace and strength, and an onsite grandma with plenty of hugs and kisses to spare. He knew that she needed plenty of sunshine, snakes, and boundaries and openness. And so He chose for her a home uniquely qualified to help her embrace her roots and spread her wings.

So, just days from Thanksgiving, we thank God for all His blessings: for the tiny cherub with her whole future ahead of her, for the selfless birthmom who made such a tough choice on her child's behalf, for the birthsister left behind, for the foster family who helped bridge the gap, for the excited big sis taking on this new role, and for two magnificent parents who had the courage to say not "why?" but "yes!" May He shine His face upon them all and grant them great joy.

Heartfelt congratulations, Dr. Mom! Welcome to the wild, woolly, and WONDERFUL world of toddler adoption! biggrin.gif

Congratulations Dr. Mom, Katie, Elizabeth, and Mr. Dr. Mom! Now you are a family of four. Four times the love and fun. Congratulations. What a wonderful blessing and early Christmas present! laugh.gif

Edited by Garden of Hope

Congratulations! What a wonderful present for all of you this holiday season. You are such an amazing family. God bless you all. biggrin.gif

I have to CONGRATS!

Congrats to the new Father! Enjoy your wonderful gift from God during this holiday season.

Congrats to Doctor Mom, what a pleasant surprise for you this holiday season. It is amazing how quickly a family grows.

Well, Happy Thanksgiving to you Dr. Mom!!!

Congratulations and have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Hugs from Elvis land biggrin.gif !

Blessings to you & your newest family member.

May this Thanksgiving bring new special meaning to your family!

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about your experiences as a mom to two girls!! Happy, Happy Thanksgiving! biggrin.gif

"Pooh?" asked Roo. "How will I know you still love me when you're not here to tell me so?"

Winnie the Pooh scratched his head. "Oh, bother! That's a big question for a little brain," he said. "I think we need a snack."

Roo and Pooh ate big globs of honey together. "Honey comes from bees," Pooh mused. "Even when honey comes from a honeypot, somewhere there's a bee out there who made that honey with love. So the honey's full of love. And I love that bee for making such yummy honey."

Roo smiled. "Then I guess the bee feels that love still buzzing around even when the honey's gone."

"Just so!" Pooh replied. "You're pretty smart for a little 'roo!"*

Deep in the hundred acre woods, a birthcouple and an adoptive couple met together to discuss their dream for one lucky baby girl who's going home today, just in time for Thanksgiving. We're thankful for the strength and determination of both sets of parents, for the new daughter who means so much to all of them, and for our 10/4, Good Buddies! who are now 2 down, with 6 to go!!!

*Our apologies to A.A. Milne!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Woo! Hoo! We are so excited for our latest Good Buddies family who welcomed their new daughter into their life today!! We have been praying for you ever since we got your email in the wee hours of this morning and are so thrilled to hear that it is official!! What a special Thanksgiving blessing for all of us! May you have a wonderful two weeks ahead in Texas!

Love, Susan and Bill

I second Susan's "Wooo Hooo!!!!!" biggrin.giftongue.gif

What an amazing whirlwind! We are so thrilled for you! Congratulations!! When you catch your breath we want to hear all about it!! Have a VERY HAPPY TEXAS THANKSGIVING!!

Love to the 3 of you,

Mary Helen and Jim

We are so happy for you guys!

We cannot wait to see the pics and here the little ones name!!

Thanksgiving has a whole new meaning now for you all!!!