Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Hey Toni,

Have you thought about printing out all your posts and making a book for Gracie?  I printed out the ones I penned from placement on with Nathan and put them in his life book.  Just a thought.  You've got some beautiful words and precious memories that she will probably appreciate some day!

Congratulations again!

22694[/snapback]

Glad to know that someone else was up at 4:18? laugh.gif Someone suggested the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago. So, I decided that was probably a good idea, so I took a whole lot of time and printed probably at least 250 posts or so!! Right now I just have the posts in a 3-ring binder --- not very pretty but it will work for now. I'm going to get a little behind in my printing while I'm in SA, but I'll catch up when I get home.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toni and Joe,

Congrats on your newest bundle of joy. I have been thinking about you these last few days. I have not had access to a computer much seeing as how I am in a hotel room in Louisiana waiting for papers to clear so we can go home to Memphis.

I will think of you nightly during those nightly feedings as I am doing them as well.

Congrats again.

Once upon a time in the land where tall corn grows lived a very nice squirrel named Bob. Aside from being a hungry little rascal, he just didn't have that much to do. Because in Iowa, it's cold from autumn to spring, and in his particular neck o' the woods, the chipper little fella needed someone to play with, a friendly little boy to chase him up trees and such. So he sent up a prayer to the Hawkeye angel, who passed the word right up to the heavens who wired an order to the Lone Star State and lo and behold, that request was granted!

So exactly 2 weeks after our Midwesterners had their orientation group laughing hysterically over a Friday night tall tale about how furry 'lil tree jumpers cause infertility, a week-old baby boy made these againers from Bobbing for Squirrels (10/05) a family of four! Congratulations, all. May your lives together be filled with laughter-- but with no more animals gone wild.

C*o*N*g*R*a*T*s!!!!

May your family of 4 live happily ever after.

Sounds wonderful!

Claudia

Congratulations Cath and Shane and Amaya! That's almost record time! We'll all be waiting patiently on the edge of our seats to hear your account of the events that built your family of four and hopefully some pictures to boot. God bless you, your newest addition and your wonderful BP.

Congratulations you guys! What an amazing and short adventure you've all been on. Hope to see pictures soon! biggrin.gif

Congratulations Cath, Shane and Amaya! We've been sending prayers you way! Can't wait to see pictures!

It's nice when life unfolds the way we'd hoped it would, but sometimes it's the detours that lead to the most scenic destinations! One man from the northeast knows exactly what we mean. Having grown up with a sister who'd been adopted, he had a strong sense of family and longed to be a father. Without a spouse, he turned to private adoption but that plan fell through, seemingly for no good reason. He searched for answers, but it took a few months until in San Antonio, today, where he met a 6 lb., 12 oz. reason that fills in all those blanks, a two week-old baby boy who gives Thanksgiving extra-special meaning this year for one new dad whose dream came true. Congratulations, and special thanks to the courageous birthmom who made it happen.

Congratulations to a special Father, a special Son and a special Birthmother. What an amazing Thanksgiving this will be. biggrin.gif

Congratulations to the newest Daddy!

Claudia

Congrats on your little bundle of love.

Here's to many sleepless nights of sheer bliss.

God bless!