Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make no mistake about it; for all the beauty and excitement and sweetness of the journey, birthing a family through adoption entails just as much apprehension, uncertainty, pain and hallway pacing as birthing a baby. (Just without the benefit of anesthesia!) You sweat, you groan, you cry... and just when you think you can endure no more, the moment comes and the miracle arrives and you marvel at this perfect little person who has suddenly joined your family and changed your lives forever. So it was for our newest parents, the most prolific of forum members, who are also beloved members of the PeaBiscuits (5/05)! They weren't initially sure they had the patience to wait for a baby not due right away, but they've proven their mettle, and now they've got one gorgeous baby daughter to show for it!

Blessings on this new family, and on the faithful birthfamily who made it all possible.

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Way to go Toni and Joe!!!!

Congratulations on your little one!!!

I am so happy for you both.

GOD HAS A PLAN!!!!!

Sabrina

Yeah!!!! I have practically been holding my breath waiting to read this post! I am so excited for you guys! Sweet dreams tonight (if you sleep that is! ) biggrin.gif

Praise God!!

God is GOOD!!! biggrin.gif

Hugs & lots of slobbery kisses from Virginia smile.gif

Love to you 3!!!

Wow, my shoulders just lifted in reading this post.

Congratulations on the placement of Miss Gracie!

What a wonderful day for you guys!

God Bless You All!

The Garrison's Nita, Walker & Camille

Congratulations on your wonderful little baby girl! She will have her daddy under wraps pretty quickly, if it hasn't happened already!! Our oldest is 11 and she still has her daddy under her spell!! Enjoy these precious moments!! They are priceless.

Make no mistake about it; for all the beauty and excitement and sweetness of the journey, birthing a family through adoption entails just as much apprehension,  uncertainty, pain and hallway pacing as birthing a baby. (Just without the benefit of anesthesia!) You sweat, you groan, you cry... and just when you think you can endure no more, the moment comes and the miracle arrives and you marvel at this perfect little person who has suddenly joined your family and changed your lives forever. So it was for our newest parents, the most prolific of forum members, who are also beloved members of the PeaBiscuits (5/05)! They weren't initially sure they had the patience to wait for a baby not due right away, but they've proven their mettle, and now they've got one gorgeous baby daughter to show for it!

Blessings on this new family, and on the faithful birthfamily who made it all possible.

22587[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Enjoy your little pink bundle of joy. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have been waiting to read this post! Congrats again Toni and Joe! Your baby girl is very lucky! Can't wait to see pictures! Stop staring at her for a minute and take a pic or two and then post them on the Forum for all the world to see! A big sigh of relief and hugs from New Jersey! wink.gif

Toni and Joe,

I am so happy for the two of you! I hope everyone is doing well! Best of luck with your new family!!

Angie

Toni and Joe,

God answers prayers!!! I know that a lot of prayers have been lifted up for you guys, and they were all worth it. I am so glad to finally see the post that we have been waiting for. I have checked the forum so many times today. I can't wait to hear all about it. I know you guys won't make us wait too long to see pictures of little Gracie, will you?!?!? I know that she is beautiful. We will continue to pray for your family. Enjoy your stay in Texas!!!

Congratulations again!!!!

Toni and joe,

We just couldn't stand it, so we had to check one more time and there was the news we'd been looking and praying all day for. Congratulations to you and your birth family. Gracie is one lucky little girl and we're all blessed tonight!

Wow, Wow, Wow, Toni and Joe!!!!The best news I've heard all day. You guys have been such a testament to the parent-in-waiting about patience, endurance, commitment, and openess. We are on pins and needles to see pictures. Enjoy your first sleepless night as parents. smile.gif

I'm a MOM!! Did you guys hear? I'm a Mommie!! laugh.gif

Hannah= Favor, grace, blessed by God

Grace = God's grace

Joe and I can't thank you enough for your consistent prayers over the past several months and espeically during the past several days!!

I'm watching Daddy hold that adorable bundle of joy right now --- it's quite a sight.

I've been waiting a long time to see a baby annoucement just for me (us 3). How exciting!! Someone's getting hungry .....better run. biggrin.gifsmile.gif

Toni,

Gracie is a sweetie... very cute! Congratulations on becoming a family of 3. I don't think your feet will ever touch the ground again.

Claudia

Congrats Toni, Joe and Hannah Grace,

We are so happy that everything worked out! How exciting! Enjoy every minute!

Hey Toni,

Have you thought about printing out all your posts and making a book for Gracie? I printed out the ones I penned from placement on with Nathan and put them in his life book. Just a thought. You've got some beautiful words and precious memories that she will probably appreciate some day!

Congratulations again!