Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Congrats Chad and Sharon!!!!! I am glad to hear some exciting news from the PeaBiscuits!! I can't wait to hear all of the details and see pictures of your little angel!! You are all in our prayers! I hope you have a great stay in Texas while you wait for clearance. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Take care and God bless your family!!!

Edited by jboy

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahoo!!! Way to go Chad & Sharon!!!!

Bless abound to you, sweet Sally & her precious birthmom.

Now get those pictures posted would ya?! wink.gif

Just in time for Halloween, a sweet treat for another Pea Biscuit couple!! smile.gif

Congratulations, and here's wishing sweet treats all around for the rest of the Pea Biscuits-in-waiting!!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!

GARDEN STATE "PREGNANCY" RESULTS IN HEALTHY BIRTH IN JUST 12 WEEKS

(AP- Killeen, TX) One New Jersey couple came to Texas only to leave as a family. Members of the esteemed Summer Strollers orientation weekend of 7/05, these world-renowned journalists may have had their doubts whether the process could really work, but became true believers in open adoption upon their discovery of the "perfect" birthmother, a young woman with a greater dream for her child's future. Their road to parenthood was not without complications, as for any parent-to-be, but after two months of paperwork, virtual Texas residency, one last-minute homestudy amendment and an overdue due date later, the couple found themselves in a military hospital witnessing the birth of their new baby boy. That's not their only new relative; his loving birthmom joins their family, too, giving them ample reason to return to Texas often to celebrate his roots and share his tomorrows.

- 30 -

Congratulations, all!

Holy, Cow! I've just been posting away up stairs and when this great news is being posted down stairs. We are so excited for you John and Nina!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif We will be praying for a speedy clearance so you can take your precious bundle home.

Congrats to another God given miracle.

Boys are just so precious. Enjoy all the blues, reds & greens, wink.gif!

God bless your family & your adoption triad.

Congratulations on your new son!! As a mother of three boys I have to say that boys are wonderful!!! You are going to have so much fun!!!

Angie

John and Nina,

Congratulations!!!! WE are so happy for you and your baby boy! Fill us in with more details when you get a chance.

Love, Jason and Kristen

• 2 weeks later...

Breaker, breaker... Stork Central here, on the topside of I-410 and have we got some news for you! It's the first boy baby for the first of our 10-4, Good Buddies! (9/05) and he just couldn't be cuter. Must've been beginner's luck, because his pretty birthmom was the first one they spoke with, and just weeks later, there they were, speeding down a (smokey-free!) Texas highway in the wee early morning hours to make it to the hospital just in time to see him born! They'll be driving home with precious cargo, and they're just the first of many Good Buddies to reach this destination, so best wishes to our newest parents and here's wishing the rest of you in the convoy a scenic drive, as well! (10-4, Tiny Guy!)

Wowwie!

Congrats to the new parents & their baby boy!

We are so happy for you all and can't wait to hear all the details!! We will look for an e-mail soon from you all!!! YEAH!!

It is wonderful news to hear about the first of the 10-4 Good Buddies babies! Congratulations to the wonderful new parents -- we are thinking about you -- and can't wait to hear all of the details!

Lots of love, Susan and Bill

Awesome! Can't wait to hear more.

Claudia

Congratulations on the first new addition to the 10-4 Good Buddies!!

(and by the way, I just have to comment that I love the creative way these new arrival announcements are made - they're priceless - thanks Stork Central for never being too busy to have some fun) laugh.gif