Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee's tailgaters will be swilling not only cold beer but also warm Enfamil this season, with the arrival of the Summer Strollers' newest Volunteers' fan. He joined his proud new teammates today, just eight weeks after his new mom and dad attended orientation, and they knew they'd thrown the winning touchdown from the first time they spoke with his loving birthparents. May their friendship gain yardage with every passing year and may their little linebacker always be at the center of the huddle.

Best wishes to the new parents of the Summer Strollers!

Craig and Tifffany,

We are so thrilled at your wonderful news. I e-mailed earlier so in your spare time...............ha..............check there too!

Enjoy every second. Can't wait for pictures.

Love, Jason and Kristen

CONGRATULATIONS Summer Strollers. May your summer strolls always be pleasant!! laugh.gif Okay, so I'm not a poet. There's probably a reason I prepare tax returns in my real job, huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Out of some of life's greatest heartaches come some of God's best blessings, and so it was for a divinely-inspired couple from our Summer Strollers of 9/05, their 6 lb. miracle baby and her loving birthmom, who find that strolling along and keeping the faith-- no matter what!--can lead one to some pretty awesome destinations, even if they weren't originally listed on the itinerary! May the road rise to meet them and the sun shine upon their future together! Blessings, all around.

Congrats!! We are so very excited for you. I just love reading those baby annoucements smile.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif ! Enjoy your sleepless night this evening. I can't even imagine how wonderful it will be!!

OH YES! Sometimes the curve in the road takes you to a destination that is even better than anything you could have imagined!! Blessings to the beautiful, faithful, amazing new mommy and daddy!

Congratulations! You will pause every day to think about how this was the way it was supposed to be. Enjoy.

Claudia

Congrats to the newest parents!

Blessing to you & your new family members.

Well!! Mississippians may have boasted about their mud pie, Trent Lott and that big ole' river of theirs, but now they've really got something to brag about-- and the PeaBiscuits! (5/05), too! Because another of their couples became a family of three today, and with the placement of their precious baby girl, their orientation group is halfway completed, in less than half a year's time! so for the other half-dozen still in the "anxiously waiting" queue, step right up, because your turn is coming!

Warm congrats to today's newest family and the darling birthmom who made it all possible...

HE-HAW Chad and Sharon biggrin.giftongue.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif !!

We are soooo excited for you guys!

We've been holding our breath for you guys!!!