Stork Central

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and God Bless Your Family

What a lovely name!

Our Daughter has worn her Auburn Tigers outfit these last two Saturdays while she watches with Dad

Then her LSU outfit while she watches with Mom.

Geaux Tigers

The Garrisons,

Walker, Nita & Baby Camille

Welcome to the world, Trinity!!! You are a doll! I know your Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you.

Blessings to your family!!!

Elaine

How many TN Volunteers does it take to build a family?

Two-- and they're signing placement paperwork in our office even as we speak! biggrin.gif

That's right, the first of the Summer Strollers (7/05) are meeting their new baby; it's happening today; and they just couldn't be happier about it. Their tiny son is 6 pounds of heaven and eager to get home so he can cheer the Vols on and lead the team to victory in, say, just 20 short years!?! But for now, he's got some serious weight-training and muscle-building to do, so here's to our future TN quarterback, his number #1 coach (named "Daddy") and all-time favorite, cheerleader-pretty Mama!! with love from a stadium-sized group of forum fans and one very special birthmom on the sidelines. Go, Vols! (Go, Strollers!)

Congrats, Chris and Amanda!!! I know you are so proud of your new little man!!!

Hugs and Kisses from fellow VOLS!

Elaine

Congratulations Chris and Amanda. laugh.gif

With the arrival of your little one and Gavin we now have a quaterback and a linebacker for the Tennessee VOLS!! laugh.gif They need all the help they can get! wink.gif

Just think it was only 24 days ago that we were all chatting at the Abrazo TN picnic wondering when your angel would arrive. tongue.gif

WOW!! Congratulations Chris and Amanda! Who knew it would be less than a month from when we saw you?!? biggrin.gif

I would say that Katharine would join in as head cheerleader, but her MS State Bulldog daddy might have a thing or two to say about that!! dry.gif

Just think about it... from the Holy Trinity to the Brothers Gibb, from triple scoops of ice cream to the Three Musketeers, some of the nicest things in life come in threes! Thus for one wonderful couple who came to our 3/05 orientation as the proud parents of twin boys, gaining a third son was truly thrice as nice!!! Tres bien!

Plus, they've still gotten to add a girl to the family (their newest son's fabulous birthmom), which entitled them to also lay claim to the world's nicest birthgrandmother! And now, with the completion of their placement, their entire orientation group is officially on Cloud Nine because if you add up the number of months it took all of them to become parents and then divide it by two, whaddaya come up with?

3!!!! Square that, and whaddaya get? Nine miracles, in record time... and one agency staff very thankful for the joy of knowing them, all. Three cheers for Cloud Nine!

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!!!

Congrats Angie & family!!!

We'll anxiously await your story.

A special gift from heaven above.

Yeah Angie & Family,

We are so happy for you all!! Can't wait to hear your story and see your pics!

Well I have to say that we are on Cloud Nine!! Our new son, Colby, was born on Saturday, September 24th at 1:50 pm and weighed in at 9 lbs 5 ozs. He is an absolute dream!!! I will tell our story once we get home on Thursday. Right now we are enjoying him and our wonderful BP!!!!

Love,

Wade, Angie, Riley, Bailey, and Colby

Wade, Angie, and "The Boys",

What a fairy tale ending for Cloud Nine! Your family is a true testament to what open adoption really means. Congratulations, we couln't be any happier for your family. God is great! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Remember, we love you and if you need anything at all, please let us know. Take Care and can't wait to hear more details. Send our love to your BP and her mother.

Your fellow Cloud Niner's,

Marcelo, Claudia and Dante cool.gif

Angie, Wade & sons,

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited and relieved for you.

When I got to work this morning, I ran to the girls room while my computer was warming up....and it hit me. I hadn't seen a Baby Announcement yet and I was thinking it would be here by now. So, I was suddenly panicked. Then, I came back and saw my "inbox" and saw a ton of Abrazo messages --- which seems to typically indicate that there has been an annoucement. I frantically searched for the message that said "Stork Central". WHEW!! I'm so relieved. Anyone else out there as crazy as me?

Again Congratulations and have a great day with all of your boys!! biggrin.giftongue.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifsmile.gif

One of my closet friends who has 3 boys (twin 5 year olds and a 3 year old) has a sign in her home that says "A mother will sons will always be surrounded by Handsome Men". wink.gif

Congrats to you all...great news!!!!

Way to go Cloud Nine! How's Peabiscuit's count so far??? Summer Strollers are creeping up and now we have a new group to track! smile.gif

Looking forward to more good news!

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers...Chris and I so appreciate it!