Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Chad & Maralou,

Congrats!! We want the details & story too. Another boy, yahoo!!!!

Savory every minute you spend w/ your son's birthfamily.

Hugs& Kisses.....

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, Brenda, Gabe and Leyna,

Wahoo!!!! I am so happy for your family. Can I just say that I have been a faithful reader of the Forum for the past several months specifically to see when little Leyna would come along. What am I going to do now with all my time??? HA!!

Doug and I just finished our celebration dance at your news.

Congratulations to a very deserving family. You guys are awesome. Enjoy your new little girl. Blessings. Missy

Yeah PeaBiscuits!!! I am so happy for your new edition. Little boys are wonderful!! Enjoy every precious moment with him and his birthmother.

Angie

The state of Louisiana is in a state of crisis, but one couple from that state has the best possible reason to be out-of-state at present: one tiny baby girl, being graciously shared with them by a young birthmom who wanted better for her daughter's future. Congratulations to our latest Cloud Nine family of 3/05! While their home was not in the path of the storm, we're keeping everyone in that region of the country in our thoughts and prayers. Here's to new beginnings for all!

Yeah fellow Cloud Niner!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Enjoy every moment with your daughter. I am glad to hear you made it safely through the hurricane. Enjoy family life!!!

Angie

Chad and Shannon,

What wonderful news! We needed to hear this right now with everything that is going on. Take Care and REJOICE!

Claudia

Welcome to the world little Kaitlyn Elizabeth!!! Your Mommy and Daddy have been so anxiously awaiting your arrival!!!!!!!

I know this family of three is on "Cloud 9"! wink.gif

Elaine

Loyal forumites can probably guess which of our members are more likely to be dressing their new baby girl in orange, rather than pink! and that the same young Texas couple has zoomed from Cloud Nine (3/05) to heaven in about 48 hours flat-- ever since getting word that a young mom in a local hospital chose them to be her daughter's new mommy and daddy. (Now "orange" you glad you kept the faith, and waited for the "right" one to come along?!) biggrin.gif

Congrats to our newest success story and much love to the brave birthmom who made a dream come true today.

Congrats to the new parents!

Big hugs from Viginia.

Jeff and Amy,

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for the two you! I know your daughter was worth the wait!! Enjoy every precious moment!!!

Angie

Alright!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Amy and Jeff!!! What have you named your little "orange" bundle???

Can't wait to see pics. Keep us posted! smile.gif

Elaine

Yeah for Jeff and Amy,

We are so happy for you two! Enjoy your precious baby girl!

Your Cloud Nine friends,

Marcelo and Claudia

Great news! Congrats Jeff & Amy on your new bundle of 'pink'!!

Hi Everyone-

Sorry I am now just posting. Jeff and I have been very busy...Luckily we had our nursrey completed 3 months ago. biggrin.gif

We have a precious, beautiful baby girl named Trinity Alexis-Rose Curtis. She was born on 09/07/05 at 7:52 P.M. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and 20 in long. She has jet black hair and looks just like her beautiful and sweet BP. Her BP means the world to us and she is such a stong, genuine, and amazing woman. It is incredible how things always have a way of working out when you least expect it to. It has sure been a roller coaster ride, but a BIG thanks goes out to the Abrazo girls for all of their support and guidance. We also want to give a BIG thanks to the Lynch family for everything!!!

You better believe that our girl will be wearing OSU gear before she even attends a football, basketall, or baseball game in Stillwater, OK. Although her closet and dresser are full of pink!!!

Click on our name orangepower and you will find a pic of Trinity.... smile.gif She is a doll baby....

Jeff, Amy, & Trinity

Edited by orangepower

Congratulations on your daughter.

Every good & perferct gift comes from above.

Take time to savor the small joys of these early days.

Welcome to the world Ms. Trinity!! biggrin.gif