Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you. You won't believe how much you can love something ... it's such a blessing!

Once upon a time there was a mighty football team called the Wolverines. Well, they looked mighty. But appearances can be deceiving, and sure enough, when they matched up against the truly mighty Longhorns at the Rose Bowl, the 'Horns sent those 'lil puppies home with their tails between their legs (so to speak.) The people of Michigan were bereft...lost... defeated.

The Lord in His mercy looked down upon them and saw that they needed something to lift their spirits; a victorious homecoming of a whole 'nother sort. So He picked out one extra-special Texas-born baby girl, one extra-special family from the Fertile Hearts of 11/04, and the rest is a dream come true!!

Congratulations to our newest set of parents and the proud big brother who carried his new baby sister in to meet Mom and Dad for the first time! Keep it up and maybe one little guy we know can "carry" Michigan's team to a victory in, oh, say twenty years?!

A big WOOO--PIG--SOOEY from some Arkansas Razorbacks who are thrilled to see this news posted about a faithful Forum family known as BrendaMikeGabe! There sure were a lot of us pulling for you all this weekend at the Tennessee FamilyFest ... and it looks like you scored the winning touchdown!

Absolutely stunning news!! smile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

Lots of hugs from Tennessee.

Congratulations!!

Mike, Brenda, & Gabe, I am so happy for yall. Finally your dreams have come true and you have your baby girl and I know she was soooo worth the wait. Enjcy I know you will. smile.gif I can't wait to hear all the deatails and see photo's!!

Edited by stennison

Brenda, Mike and Gabe,

Things hoped and prayed for do come to be true! We've followed your journey ever since I can remember being on the Forum. God Bless your family.

Claudia

Brenda, Mike and Gabe,

I am so happy to hear that you finally have your baby girl!! It is very nice ending to your story!!

Best Wishes!!!

Angie

Brenda,Mike and Gabe,

Blessings on you and your new family member! I nearly cried when I read that little Gabe carried sweet "Lenya" in to meet you. How sweet!!!

May God bless you. I know your little pink bundle was more than worth the wait. Post pics soon. I can't wait to see your new addition.

Hugs and kisses from West Tennessee!!!

Love,

MIckey, Makayla, and Elaine

Hi everyone from sunny and oh so warm Texas!! We did it!! blink.gif We're here and we have a beautiful baby girl with us. Gabe is such a proud big brother! We couldn't believe it when the girls at Abrazo let us walk out of the office with her!!! She sure is a sweetie and her wonderful birthmom is truly an Angel in our eyes. She has made our dreams come true and we can never thank her enough for what she has done. The other Angels in this story are all of our fabulous friends at Abrazo, Elizabeth, Angela, Holly, Pamela, Estella and Renee we can not thank you enough for everything you have done for us!! (Is this starting to sound like an oscar acceptance speech or what??? I keep waiting for the exit music to start playing!!) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif We also have to thank wonderful Gloria and Hugo for watching over our little precious bundle until we could make it down here! They are special people. Well, that's all from us for now. Unfortunately you guys will have to wait for pictures until we get back to Michigan!! Trust us, she's a cutie!! Thank you all for your support and prayers, they were so helpful to us during our journey!

Your forum friends,

Brenda, Mike, Gabe and Leyna biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Get back to Michigan ASAP. I want to see pics of your Cutie Pie!!!!!! tongue.gif

Elaine

Brenda, Mike and Gabe,

Congratulations on your precious daughter! I know Gabe will love being big brother!

Brenda, Mike, and Gabe...Congratulations and Praise the Lord! What an answer to prayer!

"O, by the memory of that hour of birth, wherein Heaven's door opened to us of earth..."

from "Prayer to St. Jude" by Kathleen Norris

Becoming parents was certainly not a hopeless cause for our latest couple of PeaBiscuits!, 5/05, who found the child of their dreams back here in the Lone Star State!!

Two days ago, this previously-childless couple was honored to attend the birth of their 8 lb., 3 oz. son, and after all the time they've spent with their beloved birthmom and her daughter, they've made big plans for their future lives together; including but not limited to Camp Abrazo, the kids' summer vacations, high school graduations and even weddings!!!

Tonight, though, they're pinching themselves to be sure it's not all just some wonderful dream. Sleep well, baby boy; there's a worldful of friends and family out here just waiting to welcome you home.

Lots of us have been waiting with held breaths to see the latest PeaBiscuit post! Arkansas congrats to TeddyRae on their new son and blessings on their birthmom and her daughter!

As someone said the other day. My mind is racing a lot faster than I can type. I'm sooooooooooooo excited for you, Craig and Maralou. I can't wait to hear each and every detail.

CONGRATULATIONS!! biggrin.giftongue.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif .

Maybe you should have gotten that nursery ready after all, huh? ohmy.gif

I can't wait to hear from you.

Hopefully, we'll see the 3 of you for a few minutes on Monday as we're passing back through Dallas from SA.

Craig and Maralou,

We are soooooo happy for you guys. I can't wait until you find the time to post the pictures and all of the info about you knew little baby boy. That is another answered prayer. Slowly but surely, the little peas are arriving. We will continue to pray for you and everyone involved!!!! Let us know where you are in Texas. If you have time and want to travel, come see us!!!!

Jena and Chad

Congrats to Brenda & Mike.....the long journey well worth the wait!

Enjoy yur time here in Texas!!!