Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

CONGRATS, TIM AND AMY! HAVE A GREAT ONE.

CLAUDIA

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, Beth, Mathew and Sarah,

Great to hear from you on the Forum. I hope you are doing well with 2 little ones now! Sarah is a doll in PINK! Take Care.

Claudia

Tim and Amy,

Just getting your great news! Congratulations on your son!!! Can't wait to see pics of him and hear how all of you are doing.

Best Wishes!!!

Elaine

Three short months ago, they were just a nervous couple of wanna-be's who came to San Antonio to learn a thing or two about adopting, and look at them now!! This evening, this pair of PeaBiscuits!, 5/05 walked out of a local hospital the proud parents of a newborn daughter, accompanied by her absolutely darling birthmom and one very loving birthgrandma. Our heartfelt best wishes to these faithful forumites, and hugs and kisses to their precious baby girl, who just couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LUCKY PEAS, WHOEVER THEY MAY BE!

Post soon and let us know all the stats and how you're doing. A picture of the precious little one would also be awesome.

Congratulations once again!

Congratulations Craig and Marilou!!

We are anxiously awaiting the name.

Sorry we will miss you this weekend, but what better excuse!

Natalee and David

Congratulations to whomever the lucky Peas are biggrin.gif !! I spoke with Maralou around lunch yesterday to get a status report, so I don't think it's them unsure.gif ? The baby hadn't been born yet, so they couldn't have taken placement last night, could they?? Could it be that Melinda and Albert's little one made an appearance prior to Labor Day weekend?

I'm talking to Maralou and we think it's Albert and Melinda. I think they were having a girl...........Well, congratulations whomever biggrin.giftongue.gifsmile.gifrolleyes.gif

Congrats Peeeeeeeas!

What wonderful news. I just love hearing that all of you are welcoming your little ones home once and for all!

Blessings,

Claudia

Good morning everyone!, Yes it was Melinda and I!! smile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif .

Baby Isabel was born on August 22. 6 lbs. 5 oz. 17.5 inches long. I will try to send pictures sometime today. I will break away from this awesome feeling for a while because we will be needing more baby items. We will be staying here in San Antonio for a few more days before we head back to Fort Worth. Well gotta go...we will be posting more in the next couple of days.

Albert & Melinda Gamboa

WOW.... I just got goosebumps!! Isabel.....how beautiful. I'm sure she is beautiful as well. How very exciting!!! biggrin.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifsmile.gif

Congratulations, Peas on your new baby girl! Enjoy her every moment!!!

Elaine

Albert and Melinda,

Congratulations on your sweet Isabel! I had the honor of meeting your BP and BGrandmother at Abrazo when I made a visit a while back to San Antonio. All of you are so fortunate to have oneanother.

Claudia

Melinda and Albert,

Congratulations!! I wasn't even thinking it could be you because I thought your BP was due in September--not thinking that September is just next week! How wonderful! Isabel is a beautiful name.

Please keep us posted as much as possible these next few days.

David and Natalee

Melinda & Albert,

I was so happy to see the announcement and your post, have fun and be careful driving home, take your time.

Looking forward to meeting you, and baby Isabel, what a beautiful name.

The Terry's

Congrats Melinda & Albert!

We'll look forward to deeing some pictures. Rest assured that little one will have you wrapped around her little finger.

Congrats!

Albert and Melinda,

What wonderful news!!! I am so excited for you guys. Isabel is such a sweet name for a little girl. I know that she is precious. I can't wait to see pictures of her. I will give you a little time, but will expect to see some soon. Keep us all posted on how things are going. Be careful while you are traveling back home. You guys are in our prayers.

biggrin.gifCongratulations!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Jena