Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Darrell and Lanice,

Jodie is such a cute baby! You guys look so happy! Thanks Sherrie for helping them put such a great picture up on the forum! Keep them coming! smile.gif

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Darryl and Lanice, Congratulations on your adorably, sweet daughter, Jodie! I just looked on Sherrie Tennison's Gallery and she posted the cutest picture of Jodie and Brenli. tongue.gif We're all so blessed by these bundles of joy! wink.gif

Once upon a time, a tale was told of a princess and the pea.

Today, that tale came alive in a whole new way, as a dream that began with another story about a pea eleven weeks ago resulted in the placement of a tiny, newborn princess with a so-ready new mommy and daddy!! Their happily-ever-after ending has the blessing of not just Baby's loving birthmom, but also an approving birthgrandmother and proud birthsibs, who think the world of the new family, and a crowd of friends known as the PeaBiscuits of 6/05.

Hugs and kisses to each of them; what a beautiful launching of a precious new life! and what a ray of hope for our newest orientation group, who begin their journey with us tonight. Blessings, all!

Congrats to one our first Pea parents!! Little did we know that weekend in May would change our lives so dramatically!!

Love to Nita, Walker, baby Camille & the precious birthmommy.

Hugs from Virginia!!

WOW! biggrin.giftongue.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifcool.gif I've been waiting to see a post like this --- it seems like forever!! Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. I can't even imagine the emotions all of you must have. I sure hope you got that much needed sleep last night. Many hugs from Tennessee.

And they all lived Happily Ever After!

laugh.gif I am so excited that this is our first posting. Congrats to Nita and Walker. Especially since it is Nita's birthday today. Enjoy your home coming.

Maralou and Craig laugh.gif

Congratulations smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif I know you are thrilled . My son was born on my birthday, it is very special. Enjoy!!!

Edited by stennison

Congratulations, Nita and Walker! I know little Ms. Camille is just precious. Post some pics ASAP.

Your Friend,

Elaine

Congratulations Nita and Walker!!! We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear all of the details. The picture of little Camille is precious. I hope you will post more pictures of her soon. I can't wait to see who the next Peabiscuit baby will be. This is getting so exciting!!!! Our family is growing pea by pea! I am praying for us all. Take care!

Jena

Happy Birthday, Camille! Congratulations Nita and Walker.

Your friend,

Marcelo and Claudia

"Bows and flows of angel hair, and ice cream castles in the air... feather canyons everywhere, I've looked at clouds that way..."

Another of our Cloud Nine graduates of 3/05 are walking on sunshine, having just become the proud parents of a bouncing baby girl, born to a birthcouple and adoptive couple who have become both friends and family, and in just a matter of weeks! Even the hospital staff is raving about this one, because they get along so well, it's obviously a match made in heaven. We wish both the birthfamily and the new mom and dad a beautiful weekend together, as they get to know their darling little rosebud of a daughter, counting and recounting each precious little finger and toe!! Congratulations, all.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!!! I have been waiting to hear the big news. I am sooooo happy for the two you. Enjoy every precious moment with your new daughter.

Angie

CONGRATS TO OUR FELLOW CLOUD NINE FAMILY ON THEIR NEW ARRIVAL. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ON YOUR WAY!

WE LOVE YOU,

MARCELO AND CLAUDIA

• 2 weeks later...

Hear ye, hear ye, all peas of little faith!! Today's momentuous event stands as proof positive that if you mind your peas and cues, you, too, shall also eventually find the sweet pea of your dreams, as did our latest family from the Pea Biscuits of 5/05, who have welcomed a newborn son into the world, thanks to the careful nurture of his loving birthparents, lo these past nine months.

Best wishes to both families (birthing and adopting); thanks for being there for each other right when you needed each other the most!!

tongue.gif Congratulations and Welcome to your precious new son. We will continue to keep you and your birthfamily in our prayers! It's great to hear there is a new Abrazo baby coming home to Virginia.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO biggrin.gifsmile.gif ! You're definitely riding high on God's wings now! Congratulations Tim and Amy. Lots of HUGS from Tennessee. Better get those pictures posted soon. And we want a baby name to go with him tongue.gif !!

Tim, Amy, and Shayla,

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys. You have been in my prayers. I can't wait for you to post a picture of him and tell us all about him. I know you are so busy right now. If you get out and travel around Texas, come see us!! I can't wait to see a picture of Shayla and your new son! Take care and God bless you all!

Jena