Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

Congratulations Marjory and Bob from some more fellow Tennesseans that live practically around the corner from you! What a fabulous Father's Day!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elaine, Toni and Joe,

Thank you!!! We are still on cloud nine! It's just amazing. When we get back, we'll have to meet somewhere in the middle to get to know you and the current and future Abrazo babes!

Elaine, Toni and Joe,

Thank you!!! We are still on cloud nine! It's just amazing. When we get back, we'll have to meet somewhere in the middle to get to know you and the current and future Abrazo babes!

17004[/snapback]

Sounds like a good plan!

Marjory and Bob,

Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family. It makes us so happy to hear about other families being completed.

God Bless,

Marcelo and Claudia

Marjory,

I would love to meet all of you! We are in the process of finding a new house and relocating closer to family. We will still be in TN. though. Just let me know when and where! I'll do my best to make it.

Talk to ya soon!

Elaine

p.s. Melissa Merritt is another feloow Tennesseean that adopted an Abrazo Babe 2.5 years ago. She might want to visit too!

Marjory,

Congratulations on your little Maid of Cotton!!! Hug her and kiss her all the time, because it won't be long until she tells you that you kiss her way too much biggrin.gif !

I would love to get together and visit with area Abrazo families!!

Elizabeth posted something awhile back about mini reunions. I look and try to find it.

Hello again from Corpus! I would love TN mini-reunion. We need to work on that. We're having the best time right now getting to know our precious daughter. It's just the most joy!!

Claudia,

Thank you! Dante is cute as he can be!!

Majory & Claudia,

Enjoy another new day with your sweet ones!

Thank all of you for sharing the journey with us. It truly is worth every baby step, every stumble, every bruise. I told Andrea today that I just cannot imagine or remember, really, life without this precious little girl and she's only been here 4 days. It's truly amazing.

O, my love's like a red, red rose

That's newly sprung in June;

O, my love's like the melodie

That's sweetly played in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

So deep in love am I:

And I will love thee still, my dear,

'Til all the seas run dry.

(R. Burns, 1759-1796)

A rose by any other name is just a rose, but a new family is blossoming here today, as a result of the loving sacrifice of a courageous birthmom, who's sown a brighter future for her beautiful, three-week-old baby girl.

Accompanied to our office by the birthgrandfather yesterday (knowing another family member had made such a loving plan there years ago), together they reviewed profiles, searched their hearts and found just the right parents; a childless couple who just launched their dream of parenting at our Cloud Nine orientation weekend in March, 2005.

They jumped on a plane to be here by morning, met their new daughter this afternoon, and by tonight, perhaps, they'll have a moment to pause and reflect on how suddenly and wonderfully everything has changed in just 24 short hours! Their little Rose is, indeed, a bonnie lass! and we wish them every joy in their lives together.

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is it??? Is it Misty and Ron, Amy and Jeff, or Mary and Len????????????????????

Whoever it is...Mickey and I are SO HAPPY and EXCITED for you!!!!! What a blessing this little girl is going to be for your family.

Best wishes and please post soon. We want to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love,

Elaine, Mickey, and Makayla

Hi Cloud Nine,

We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo... happy! Congrats. Your story brought tears to my eyes. God bless you on your new journey. Your baby needed you just as much as you have waited for them!

Love Your Friends,

Marcelo and Claudia

Guest chadandshannon

Cloud Niners,

Okay, I'm dying to know who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for whoever it is because this means we are getting close to our whole group having placed or matched! I know it has been a long journey for everyone! So to whoever it is.... Congratulations and Happy Mother's and Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Shannon laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of travel arrangements, experienced parents can tell you, the biggest trips can be waylaid for the littlest reasons, and one Forum family knows this better than anyone. Originally set to begin their second adoption with the Peabiscuits orientation group of 5/05, their airline and hotel reservations went unused at the last minute, when their firstborn Abrazobabe came down with a bug. Having been model clients the first go-round, they got back in with a promise to attend Camp Abrazo instead, and now, they'll be there with what is likely to be our very youngest camper, as they took placement of their second Abrazobabe, a newborn daughter, just today. Even the best-laid plans are sometimes better when rebooked!! Kudos to our newest, newly-expanded family for their ability to go with the flow, and to be where they're needed when they're needed there most!!

Windycity,

We are so happy for you. We look forward to meeting you and your children at Camp Abrazo. Can't wait to see your darling little girl.

Enjoy your addition to the family!

Claudia

Congrats WindyCity! Once you have time to catch your breath fill us in on the 'rest of the story'.

Best wishes & hugs to all members of the new family! biggrin.gif

smile.gif Windycity,

We know you are thrilled!!! Congratulations on your answered prayer!!!!

Elaine