Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

It's always well worth the wait and those twelve waiting months will melt into memory as the newest parents begin their blessed journey with their new little one! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to The Tremdous Ten on their new arrival.

Claudia smile.gif

Well, all right!! I am visiting my sis in North Carolina, just a mile or two down the road from this lucky couple! I wonder, Stork Central, will they be back in their neck of the woods by Saturday so I can give them a special welcome home call? Or will they still be in Texas awating interstate compact?

If they'll be home soon, someone in our group please PM me their phone number so I can hook up with them while I'm here! I'd hate to miss the opportunity to see the newest Tremendous Ten Abrazobabe! smile.gif

Linda

I wonder, Stork Central, will they be back in their neck of the woods by Saturday so I can give them a special welcome home call? Or will they still be in Texas awating interstate compact?

Linda

16314[/snapback]

Much as they'd surely love to be home, the Interstate Compact on weekend placements doesn't go out until the next business day (and then takes an average 7-10 days after that to clear), so they'll probably be honorary Texas residents until sometime next week! Thanks for asking, though... smile.gif

It's been said that God answers prayers "yes," "no," or "wait awhile."

Surely the latter answer takes the most faith, because patience is a virtue that is not necessarily innate. But sometimes, He sends the best blessings when we least expect them.

Such was the case for the Dandy Dozen Storkjackers [1/05] who took placement, today, of the baby girl they waited just four months to find. It seemed like an eternity to them! but now, thanks to their faith in the process and especially because of the maturity, selflessness and courage of her teen birthparents, this month-old angel now has an eternity to know and love them both....PTL!

Congrats to another one of our wonderful orientation members!! Let us know who you are .... we think we know and we could not be happier for you! This is soooo exciting!!

We have our precious baby girl home!!! smile.gifsmile.gif WOW just 30 hrs ago we got the call we've been waiting for and spoke to our darling birthmom and now we are a family of four. We are just elated and still feel's like it's all a dream. Brenli Kate Macie Tennison(Macie is the name her birhtparents gave her) was born on 4-25 weighing in at 4 lb 13 oz. She was 4 weeks early and was in NICU for 2 weeks. Lauren her birthmom is such a sweet, precious young lady. She has spoke of an adoption plan since the day the baby was born. We all fell in love with each other. We also had the plesure of meeting her birthdad. It was a wonderful,emotional day. We got to know Lauren's mom and we dearly love her too. God is so good. Our baby girl is a little doll. She now wieghs 6 lb 2 oz. She has blue eyes like her big brother Dylan and light brown hair. She is perfect. We are so thankful for all the girls at Abrazo. Thanks for putting up with me. Pamela and Renea you helped make this day perfect in every way. Our birth parents are planning to come vist next wk end and we couldn't be happier. Dylan is so excited and will hardly let me hold or feed her. He has the hang of the Big Brother roll already. I will post more later right now I have a baby girl to get to. I will post photos later too. Thank you all for your prayers. Lot's of Love, smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Gary, Sherrie, Dylan & Brenli

Edited by stennison

Sherrie, Gary and Dylan....

CONGRATULATIONS!!! God is indeed Good. We are so very happy that your dreams have come true. God Bless your new baby girl! This is indeed great news.

Erika, Dan and Danny

Congratulations, Sherrie!!!

I know you all are thrilled beyond words! I am so happy for you.

Hugs and kisses to your precious son and new baby girl. smile.gifsmile.gif

Elaine

Congratulations!!!!!

We think we know who you are.....so much for your summer plans.

Send pictures and info soon!!!!

16439[/snapback]

Yes Andrea, the Bahama's will have to wait........ smile.gif

Sherrie,

Congratulations...God is definately good! You seem so happy! Dylan looks so cute holding his little sister. smile.gif Can't wait to see more pictures.

Sabrina

laugh.gif

Congratulations to all of the Tennisons! The beautiful and perfect match the way God intended it to be........................................AND perfect timing, too. School's out and Dylan has lots of time to practice being the most awesome big brother in the world!

I cannot wait to see the pictures. HURRY HURRY!

We have our precious baby girl home!!!  smile.gif  smile.gif WOW just 30 hrs ago we got the call we've been waiting for and spoke to our darling birthmom and now we are a family of four.  We are just elated and still feel like it's all a dream.  Brenli Kate Macie Tennison(Macie is the name her birhtparents gave her) was born on 4-25 weighing in at 4 lb 13 oz.  She was 4 weeks early and was in NICU for 2 weeks.  Lauren her birthmom is such a sweet, precious young lady.  She has spoke of an adoption plan since the day the baby was born.  We all fell in love with each other.  We also had the plesure of meeting her birthdad.  It was a wonderful,emotional day.  We got to know Lauren's mom and we dearly love her too.  God is so good.  Our baby girl is a little doll.  She now wieghs 6 lb 2 oz.  She has blue eyes like her big brother Dylan and light brown hair.  She is perfect.  We are so thankful for all the girls at Abrazo.  Thanks for putting up with me.  Pamela and Renea you helped make this day perfect in every way.  Our birth parents are planning to come vist next wk end and we couldn't be happier.  Dylan is so excited and will hardly let me hold or feed her.  He has the hang of the Big Brother roll already.  I will post more later right now I have a baby girl to get to.  I will post photos later too.  Thank you all for your prayers.  Lot's of Love,  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif

Gary, Sherrie, Dylan & Brenli

16448[/snapback]

We are so happy for you!!! I heard a quote in church after our first failed adoption plan, "From dusk comes dawn." Congratulations! Dylan sounds like a GREAT big brother! Take care of little Brenli (cute name) and our prayers go out to Brenli's birthfamily!

God Bless!!

We have our precious baby girl home!!!  smile.gif                                                  Gary, Sherrie, Dylan & Brenli

16448[/snapback]

Sherrie,

Congratulations!

The tears over failed plans and the frustration of long waits just dissolve once that precious baby is in your arms! (Just ask me how I know! cool.gif ) Now the happy times and precious memories can begin!!

Blessings to you,

Martha

If life is a journey, then is it no wonder that adoption makes for the most unexpected of travel arrangements?! (What is it they say about the best-laid plans of mice and men?)

The final success story for our Sweetest Daze graduates of 10/04 is about a Tennessee couple whose roadtrip put them in Texas hours too late to attend the birth of their new daughter... and about the Abrazo staffer who graciously gave up her weekend to do the paperwork, got stuck on the runway for hours and then "won" an all expense-paid overnight stay in North Texas when she missed the last flight out! It's all in a day's work, as the saying goes, because these are, truly, the sweetest of days, and "all's well that ends well!"

And so concludes the happy tale of how the Sweetest Daze of October, 2004 all became moms and dads, in just seven months or so. Congratulations, all! And blessings forever.

Sherrie, I am so excited for you, I have been gone for a week and just checked teh board.

Send pictures when you can.

Congratulations to your family!!

The Terry's

To the last "Sweetest Daze" couple waiting for their little angel,

Congradulations David and Daena!

We have been out of town for the long weekend and I just logged on to see the great news. I'm thrilled for all of you. I hope you enjoy every moment of these first few days. Isn't it so wonderful to be parents!!

Post pictures when you get a chance.....

Gabriela and Chris

Sherrie,

Dylan looks so happy laying there next to his little sister. How cute!! What a great big brother!!! She's lucky to have him. I can't wait to take pictures like that with Gabe and his new little sister!! smile.gif Congratulations to you all!!

Your friends,

Sherrrie,

I just read the awesome news! Congratulation and best wishes. Enjoy you summer!

Claudia

• 3 weeks later...

Sherrie, Gary, & Dylan,

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter & new sister!!! We are so happy for you all. Sherrie you are going to love shopping for all those cute girlie things!! Enjoy and God Bless.

The Kacso's

NJ

Richard Bach, in his book "Illusions", says "You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however."

And work they did, these Forum favorites, who shared each step of the journey with us, baring their hearts and souls, even amidst the highest of highs and lowest of lows. This Cloud Nine (3/05) couple launched one adoption plan that dissolved weeks after it began, for reasons that were at that time unclear to them (and to us). With time, though, a very special young woman chose them to be part of her life story, and they were with her two days ago when she gave birth to their newborn son.

Together, they have laughed and cried and swapped secrets and dreams, so today's signing of papers and exchange of promises is not an ending but a beginning. Happy birthday, little tiger, with love to you and the three faithful parents who've joined their lives to ensure your future.