Baby Announcements 2005

Stork Central

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes what seems like the door closing on a dream is actually the sound of a window opening to a bright new vista. So was the case for our latest new parents, members of The Dandy Dozen Storkjackers, 1/05. Just one week ago, they felt their world had come crashing down around them when a loving mother opted to raise her child herself. But just yesterday, their fate became crystal clear, when another conscientious parent made a different decision for her newborn daughter. She viewed all of Abrazo's waiting parent profiles and in this one, she glimpsed her baby's destiny.

It wasn't a question of if they were meant to parent. It was only a matter of when, after all.

May each mother's decisions be blessed, and may our newest happy family find every day of their lives together better than the one before it.

Sometimes what seems like the door closing on a dream is actually the sound of a window opening to a bright new vista. So was the case for our latest new parents, members of The Dandy Dozen Storkjackers, 1/05. Just one week ago, they felt their world had come crashing down around them when a loving mother opted to raise her child herself. But just yesterday, their fate became crystal clear, when another conscientious parent made a different decision for her newborn daughter.  She viewed all of Abrazo's waiting parent profiles and in this one, she glimpsed her baby's destiny.

It wasn't a question of if they were meant to parent. It was only a matter of when, after all.

May each mother's decisions be blessed, and may our newest happy family find every day of their lives together better than the one before it.

15078[/snapback]

Congratulations Mike & Stacey I am so happy for yall. I know the journey was by far a smooth one but all so worth it. Please give us all the details as soon as you get a chance. Enjoy your new baby girl. Love Sherrie T smile.gif

Congratulations Mike and Stacey!!! We were so excited to hear the great news and are so pleased to hear how things have worked out so wonderfully for you and your new family. God seems to have a different plan for all of us! Good luck and please keep us informed of all that happens now that the fun is only beginning!!!!!!

Hey y'all,

First of all thank you to everyone for all their support and prayers. Sorry we haven't posted in awhile, however this has been a very emotional 4 weeks for us-with the lowest lows and now the highest of highs!!

Our beautiful baby girl was born on April 5, 2005 at 11:08pm. She was 6lb 3oz and 18 inches long. We have had her for 2 days now, and she is the best thing that has ever happened to us. We know this is what God wanted to happen even though it didn't seem like it 1 week ago. We will post more on our beautiful little girl as well as our travels when we get back to Wisconsin (hopefully by April 15th-our Anniversay!).

Meanwhile, you are all in our thoughts and prayers. We hope your journey is smoother than ours, but the end result is absolutely worth it. wub.gif

Love, thoughts and prayers,

Mike, Stacey & Gabriela

To the Abrazo staff:

Thanks for helping us on our trip through the amusement park! tongue.gif

We did not like the first roller coaster ride, however the second was the best ride of our lives.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make our dreams come true. She truly is a snuggly little button.

A special thanks to Angela for delivering Gabriela to us after your business hours on a Friday night.

We are looking forward to a safe journey home and will keep everybody posted on our little angel.

Hugs,

rolleyes.gif

Mike, Stacey & Gabriela

Mike and Stacy,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! We have a special place in our heart for people who have struggled with failed adoption plans...We have had 4 since we began our adoption journey and our two beautiful children are thanks to Abrazo (and, of course, the man above!)

Second, where in WI are you from? We are also Wisconsinites from Green Bay!

Take care, safe travels, and most of all, God Bless!!

To the Abrazo staff:

Thanks for helping us on our trip through the amusement park!  tongue.gif

We did not like the first roller coaster ride, however the second was the best ride of our lives.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make our dreams come true.  She truly is a snuggly little button.

A special thanks to Angela for delivering Gabriela to us after your business hours on a Friday night.

We are looking forward to a safe journey home and will keep everybody posted on our little angel.

Hugs,

rolleyes.gif

Mike, Stacey & Gabriela

15095[/snapback]

Mike, Stacey and Gabriela, Wow those 3 little names sound so perfect together. I am so happy for yall. You guys are real troopers. I am so glad you kept your faith and didn''t let the trials stop you from having your dream come true. Please send pictures of your little angel and let us know about her birthmom. Your new life begans enjoy every minute of it. I want to hear more details so I will call you when you get home. Be safe. Lots of Love, The Tennison's smile.gif

What wonderful news! Congratulations Mike and Stacey.

The Stork Jackers are hanging in there for the right match.

I can't wait to see pictures of all of these little ones.

Mary

Fiesta starts this week! and the weather is fine...

What better way to celebrate our First Baby of Cloud Nine?

From March to April, it took no time at all.

But to learn who the lucky family is, y'all will have to call!!

(Best wishes to this precious baby girl and her excited new mommy and daddy!)

I know, I know.... and I am soooo excited for this happy new family!!!!

I can't wait to hold this sweet little girl!!!

We love you and can't wait to see you soon,

Chris, Melissa & Grace Ann

P.S. I told you it wouldn't take long wink.gif !

Edited by melissamerritt

Congratulations Mike and Stacey on your new arrival. God bless your new family!

Claudia

Congratulations Cloud Nine! Awesome.

See you did it, and in no time at all!

I have a feeling it was Mickey and Elaine, but I'll have to wait until I get home because I'm at work and I don't have their phone number here at work with me.

And if it's not, Congratulations to whomever it is. We love you all and are so happy for you.

Marcelo and Claudia

Congratulations Mike and Stacey and Cloud Nine parents!! It's so awesome to see all of these families coming together!! Good luck and keep us posted! Send pictures!

Claudia,

I think you might be right!!! I can's stand the suspense. This is awesome to know that a little baby finally found it way home!!!!

Angie

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Congrats Cloud Niners,

I know who it is and they must be thrilled beyond "pink"...all those prayers sure paid off. God Bless you and your new arrival - she will change your world in ways you only dreamed of...safe journey home (call us if you need anything.)

Laura, Rian & Steve

Elaine and Mickey,

I know it's you two.... wink.gif

Congratulations! We love you guys and only wish you the best! I can't wait to see pictures of your bundle of joy. Like Laura said, if you need anything, remember we are here for you.

Your friends,

Marcelo and Claudia

Elaine and Mickey,

Mike and I are so happy for the two of you!! We are so glad that a precious little one has found her way into your arms and are glad to know that she will be loved forever.

Your friends,

You guys are right! Mickey and I are the proud parents of Makayla Joy Overcast. We are so thrilled and shocked! I knew when they said ,"It's not if, it's when"...they were telling the truth. But we had no idea that it would happen so quickly!

It was love at first sight!!! She is a sweet, Hispanic baby girl. We can't wait to post her pic.

We are still in Texas through this week and possible next. I am borrowing someone else's computer for a moment, but after I log off here I will not have access to you all until we are back home.

Thanks again for the well-wishes and prayers. We are loving being a Mom and Dad! tongue.gif

We are definately on Cloud Nine!!!!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Love,

Elaine, Mickey, and Makayla

Elaine and Mickey,

I am so happy to hear the wonderful news. I am sure words cannot express the joy the two of you are experiecing right now. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Angie

I just knew it was you, Elaine. What a beautiful name you have selected for your precious gift. Enjoy every second. It passes all too quickly! I can't wait to see the pictures, too. Congratulations!

Jean

Mike and Stacy,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!  We have a special place in our heart for people who have struggled with failed adoption plans...We have had 4 since we began our adoption journey and our two beautiful children are thanks to Abrazo (and, of course, the man above!) 

Second, where in WI are you from?  We are also Wisconsinites from Green Bay! 

Take care, safe travels, and most of all, God Bless!!

15097[/snapback]

Hi!

I was on the phone with Abrazo when your last placement was taking place! We live in Madison. We are big Packer fans!!! We would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for understanding our struggle. We know that it is hard for others to relate. Just like infertility,until it is your heart that is aching. No ache anymore though, just a abundance of joy and smiles! Your children are just beautiful!!!! Looking forward to hearing from you!

God Bless You All!

The Sweeneys

It's Fiesta week in San Antonio, and our town is abloom with cascarones, colorful parades, mariachi music, funnel cakes, fajitas, cold beer and wild tourists! all celebrating the arrival of spring and the legendary Battle of San Jacinto and surely, the newest success story for the Dandy Dozen Storkjackers of 1/05!! Another set of parents-in-waiting have returned to the Lone Star State in record time to meet their precious new baby girl and her loyal birthmom. May your lives together be one big party!! Bienvenidos, chulita! Hola, familia nueva! Viva fiesta!!