Moms of dads=don't they get it?

We have some friends that adopted  but now it looks like things aren't going so good. The FOB (who was missing the whole pregnancy) has a mother who now thinks he should interfere. She wants him to get custody rights. But he's only a kid himself.  I sympthize with the grandma thing but why would she do this to her boy's future to say nothing of the baby and its new family?!?!?!?!

parents sometimes dont understand,they decide they all of a sudden want another baby around most likely to try to make up for the bad parenting they did with their own children, it will pass im sure expecially when the mother realizes she is probably going to be doing all the up bringing///

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Momof Lori

i ran into Loris old boyfriends mom at the market. and she made me so mad. she said she was happy he wasnt with her no more b/c she gave away her own flesh and blood so he deserved a

better class of girl to be with . i dont even know what i said back i was so ticked off!!!!! she didnt give a **** about my little girl or that baby then? but now she thinks she has a right to talk us

down about for what Lori did? i think boys like him should get fixed! thats what i think! b/c its the girl whos always left with the problem and mothers like her aint helping not one bit !!!

• 3 years later...

Just curious... has anyone seen any news coverage as to what the birthgrandparents had to say, in the matter of of little Evan, the Florida-born three-year-old who was returned to his birthmom today, after his birthfather's custody challenge prohibited the would-be adoptive parents who'd had him since birth from keeping him?

I know I read that the birthfather (who ended up getting only visitation) and his father were present at the time that Evan was transferred to his birthmom's car, and that they reportedly got mad at the photographers, but I'm curious whether any opinions have been expressed, regarding the effects this disruption may have on their birthgrandson?

What a tragic event, all the way around.