Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

Hail to the new chief - after all Pennsylvania was a swing state. Many blessings to all that elected this future for a very special boy

cue : balloon drop :D

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many tears of praise from Oregon!!!!!

So excited to be one of the few awake to hear the news! I'll never forget that PM I got from this special couple celebrating with us the arrival of our son.

Pennsylvania couple and their new baby boy - God Bless you, I know he was worth the wait! And special prayers for those wonderful birthparents.

It is worth it to be up early just to hear this news! What a beautiful announcement for a couple who has eagerly and yet patiently and with grace awaited the arrival of their son. The photo in the gallery is beautiful. We are so happy you have all found your way to each other. Thinking of all of you, Guy and Linda, sweet baby Heath, and the loving birthparents. Bless you all!

Love, The Pedersens :)

Congratulations Guy, Linda and baby Heath!! So happy and excited for you. Prayers and hugs to the birthparents. Couldn't wait to check the forum this morning. What a wonderful family picture in the forum.

Love to you all,

Tracey

Congratulations to Baby Heath Michael and Mommy Linda, Daddy Guy and Heath's first family. Blessings to all of you. Joy is felt around a chilly country today as this adoption journey becomes a family's new beginning. I am certain there are special people who will not even feel the chill as love and gratitude warm their souls.

Congratulations Guy, Linda and Heath! I'm overjoyed by your new family!

Congratulations! Love the picture in the gallery. Guy's smile says it all! He is just gushing with joy and excitement! :D

And, Linda's expression is just one of being blissfully in love!

Congrats again!

Congratulations to Guy & Linda, the newest Daddy & Mommy!

Welcome Baby Heath Michael!

I am so overjoyed for you all I have tears in my eyes. What a beautiful family you make and the gallery photo is precious!

Blessings to his birthparents and thanks to God for this answered prayer all in His perfect way and time.

Many Hugs,

Jerry, Robin, Meghan, & Marcus

Congratulations Guy and Linda! How wonderful! We have been praying for you over these months and are so happy your dreams have finally come true. There is something especially sweet about being the last placement in your group. Joy! Joy! Joy!

And what a great announcement.

Prayers for comfort to baby Heath's first family.