Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just returned from vacationing out of the country and am so excited to find that there has been 4 placements while I was gone!

:D Congratulations to all the new families!!!!! :D

Congratulations on little Gavin! He's a doll! So glad to hear you all are a "match made in heaven".......I never had any doubts!! (That's where I believe all matches are made!!)

Praise to the Matchmaker!!

Julie

Congratulations Brad and Amy and your special bundle of joy.

It's official-- one little Georgia Abrazotot has now become a big brother, with today's entrustment of yet another newborn boy, with againers who came through our Indecision '07 orientation weekend of November, 2007. But the nicest part is that he didn't just gain a brother and his parents didn't just gain one more son! For today, they added to their family their new baby's birthfamily, in a match so perfect, it surely has God's fingerprints all over it! and His blessing, as well. We wish them a lifetime of koinania, as together they revel in the flowering of this precious child's life, and we thank God for bringing them together, for now and for always, world without end, amen!

How special so happy for all the loving families and this sweet little boy.

Congrats Laurel, Casey and big brother!! Can't wait to hear more!

Saying special prayers for your loving birthfamily!!

Congratulations to all the newest forever families!!!

So happy to hear the news ---CONGRATULATIONS to Laural, Casey and Zachary!!

Many blessings be upon you and your new little one's birth family and enjoy continuing to build a wonderful lifelong relationship. We are soooooooo happy for you all!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations Laurel, Casey and Zachary!! We are also keep the new little bundle and his birthfamily in our prayers!

Susan

Praise! I loved the prayer as well in the ceremony!!!

Jumping for joy Laural and Casey! :D