Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

And Jesus said unto them "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find."
They cast therefore, and now they could barely draw it for the multitude of fishes. -- John 21:6

Surely no New Year could begin with a more poignant sign of faith than a baby announcement!

Just four months ago, a childless couple sat in a hotel conference room listening to what must've sounded like big fish tales about the odds of successfully adopting-- domestically. After years of infertility, the prospect of becoming parents may have seemed as remote as a transatlantic swim.

Yet they had faith. And today, any doubts have been replaced by 7 pounds of living proof that open adoption truly works: their newborn daughter, placed in their loving arms by a gracious birthcouple who have placed all their faith in this family.

Happy New Year to these graduates of our Holy Flying Fish! (9/06) orientation weekend, to the dear birthfamily, and the precious baby girl they all adore so.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Brian & Gail and their baby girl. Yeah for the first baby of the new year. May you enjoy your time with the birthmother. She is truly a courageous woman.

Mona :)

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!!! We want pictures!!!!!

Congratulations you guys! We've all been thinking of you so much these past few days - looking forward to hearing an update when you're ready - can't wait to hear what your little fishie is called :)

What a way to begin 2007!

Hooray!

Lisa

Congratulations Brian and Gail!!! Wishing all the best for the both of you, the baby and your courageous birthmother. Can't wait to find out her name and see her picture.

Another fish in the pond. Congratulations Brian and Gail. Wishing you all the best enjoy your time with your wonderful birthfamily. Can't wait to hear what her name is and see pictures too.

We are soooo happy for you

Char and Scott :P

Another Fishy in the pond!!! Congratulations to Brian, Gail, new baby girl and her birthfamily. And to back up Lisa- We want Pictures, Pictures, Pictures and what is the sweet little darling's name?

Love,

Bridget and Efrain

Welcome to the school little fishy...

Congradulations to the little girl who is loved by many

PS Welcome to 2007 Ms Stork. May your visits be frequent, and filled with the knowledge of a JOB well-done. I know a few people that are counting on you this year!

Edited by HeidiK

Congrats to the newest family that hooked a pink princess!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! What a way to start off the new year!!! Many blessings to both families and the child they all love.

As a Momma to a January baby, I send my winter baby girl CoNgRaTs!!!

May all of your live long days be filled w/ baby dolls, curls & lace oh and Texas size hair bows ;)!!

All our best from Virginia to the the newest Abrazo babe!!

Congratulations!!!

Blessings to the birth couple, the new parents and one very loved little girl!

Looking forward to an update and pictures of the little beauty!

Enjoy your time!

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about...a post from the Stork!!

Yipee! and Congratulations!

Congratulations Brian and Gail! I have just been waiting and now I'm sighing in relief. Cannot wait to see you and your precious new babe. :D

Congratulations Brian and Gail -- January baby girls are the best -- congrats on your little bundle of joy -- cannot wait to see photos!!! :)

Guest pamelaz

Congrat to Brian and Gail, and congrats to their dear birthmom, her husband, and their two sons. They have all come together to welcome this little girl into the world. And a beautiful little girl she is! Unfortunately, I have stashed my camera cord "some where that I can't lose it" and well, I lost it, so I can't download the pictures tonight. I can, however look at them again and again on my camera lens and think about how much you guys would love to see her sweet little face! Ok, ok, No teasing! I'll see what I can do tomorow to gets some pics out if Brian and Gail haven't already loaded them up on here for you. Until then you can take it from me folks, she's a cutie!

Welcome home, road warrior! You done good today (except for losing that camera cord, ha.)

And welcome home, Baby Girl! You've got two fabulous sets of parents and you're doubly loved-- hey, it doesn't get any better than that!

Congratulations, Brian & Gail... loving thoughts go out to your daughter's birthfamily, as well.