Hi, I am Noah.

triciamom

Hi Noah! I just found this place to post. I was excited to finally find it. So do you like being a big brother? What do you like about it? What don't you like?

I'm sure that you are being a big help to mom and dad. I was so happy to be there at the hospital with you. I had fun racing with you around the hospital. Keep reading those good books.

Take care biggrin.gif

• 3 months later...

I REALLY LOVE BEING A BIG BROTHER!!!!!!

I get to feed Jonas whenever I want. I changed his diaper once -finally. :huh: I've been having a really fun time with him. I want to play with him all day - everyday! :lol:

Jonas is the best little brother in the world. I couldn't have one better than him.

Noah B)

Edited by triciamom

Dear Noah,

I am sure that Jonas feels exactly the same way about you. He probably thinks you are the best big brother in the whole world and he loves being your little brother. You guys are going to be like "ham and eggs", chocolate and milk, "mustard and ketchup", or "peanut butter and jelly"! I know your parents are very proud of how you're handling your new big brother responsibilities and joys.

Keep writing. I love to hear what you have to say.

Noah,

Oh my, you are one helpful boy and one great big brother!!! I am sure your Mom and Jonas appreciate all that you do. Keep up the good work!!!