Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Woo Hoo! Congratulations new parents. My prayers are with all of you as you begin your new life together!

Elaine

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone else, it may have looked like an adoption success story completed in record time, since the adoptive couple joined Abrazo just six months ago... but in reality, our latest adoption tale was a lifetime in the making, with the Air Force playing a major role on both ends!

The birthfamily's journey took them from Guam to Texas, and the adoptive couple had to move from Germany to New Mexico, in order to find each other in San Antonio this week, and it took just a 5 lb., 2 oz. baby girl to join their families in a friendship for the ages. So we send out this heartfelt "bless you!" to one special birthmom and a supportive birthgrandma, and a happy "congrats!" to two Summer Strollers (7/05) whose hearts are surely soaring beyond the clouds right now.

And to the tiny princess who means so much to all of them... we're glad you've crossed into the blue! We've been waiting for you!

From Air Force Blue to Pretty in Pink!

CONGRATULATIONS KRISTEN AND JASON!! smile.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by marthaj

I have been checking back just to look for this!! Congratulations guys!!! I am so happy for you all! What an amazing blessing!!

I've been waiting to read this wonderful news!!!

Congrats Jason & Kristen.

God's blessing to all members of this new family smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

This is just wonderful news Jason and Kristen!!!!! Yippee!! I have been checking regularly in hopes that this good news would come and it has!!! Enjoy your daughter!!! We are still in San Antonio waiting on interstate compact so if you need anything, please let us know!!

We cannot wait to see photos and here the details --

Love, Susan biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

What a great way to end a great day! I have been on pins and needles waiting to hear this news!

I am so happy for you, Kristen and Jason!!!!!!! I hope the compact clears so you can make it back to Lubbock in time for a little get together, but I know you may be a little preoccupied. There shouldn't be interstate compact for someone who lives a mile across the border. tongue.gif

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

laugh.gifIt's a girl!!!! laugh.gif

Wow! I can't tell you how excited I am for you, Kristen and Jason! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm sure that it's worth all the wait and heartache just to hold her in your arms and know that she belongs with you forever.

Have lots of fun!

Jason and I are loving it Elizabeth! we love your wording!

Olivia Grace Cockrum is the most beautiful baby girl, Daddy already has his shotgun ready for any little boys with less than honorable intentions! Tons more later! We are truely blessed to have Olivia in our lives and we feel beyond blessed to have her birthmother and birth grandmonther in our lives. They are three amazing people, and have taught us a great deal in the past what is is years, no that is 4 days! Seems like a lifetime! I am going to write more about Olivia in the Stroller Section!

Just loved the clever wording! Jason keeps having me read it over and over again.

Kris----Olivia's MOM! biggrin.gif

To anyone else, it may have looked like an adoption success story completed in record time, since the adoptive couple joined Abrazo just six months ago... but in reality, our latest adoption tale was a lifetime in the making, with the Air Force playing a major role on both ends!

The birthfamily's journey took them from Guam to Texas, and the adoptive couple had to move from Germany to New Mexico, in order to find each other in San Antonio this week, and it took just a 5 lb., 2 oz. baby girl to join their families in a friendship for the ages. So we send out this heartfelt "bless you!" to one special birthmom and a supportive birthgrandma, and a happy "congrats!" to two Summer Strollers (7/05)  whose hearts are surely soaring beyond the clouds right now.

And to the tiny princess who means so much to all of them... we're glad you've crossed into the blue! We've been waiting for you!

28116[/snapback]

Edited by Jason and Kristen

Congrats Kristen and Jason on your sweet little bundle of pink!! What a wonderful day! biggrin.gif

Wow! Congratulations Jason & Kristen. Of course, I love her name. biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

I just wonder...do you ever quit getting tears in your eyes when you see a new baby announcement and see a response that says "I'm a Mom". Oh goodness, I think my makeup is running....again......... ohmy.gif

Congratulations Jason and Kristen,

I have followed your journey and I so glad it has just begun with the placement of your baby girl!

Enjoy!